Question to pros/antis with sense

#21TaizukuPosted 1/14/2013 2:11:16 PM
lol_what posted...
Taizuku posted...
I asked this question on this board once. Got flamed to death.

You also ****posted in my thread where I gave this game an honest try by saying "Not gonna read this also you're a troll"

stop trying to play all innocent

Dude YOU stop trying to play innocent, you and anyone from that board know damn well you're a known troll on the marvel boards.

I came back and read it like you asked when you came to my post.
---
http://i.imgur.com/9eZGg.gif <---Mind****
PSN: MobileFlame
#22TaizukuPosted 1/14/2013 2:12:37 PM
KaijinSurohm posted...
Taizuku posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...
Taizuku posted...
I asked this question on this board once. Got flamed to death.

Honestly, it's because of how you present yourself. Alot of what you post is very trollish, and refuse to listen to what a lot of people say.

For example, it feels as if you're hell bent of wrecking my day whenever you reply to me. If this didn't happen, I wouldn't have minded you, and actually of respected your opinion.

Just some CC for ya.

Hellbent on wrecking your day? I may have replied to you 3 times...ever, because I havent even seen you more than 5 times, and most of the times I've seen you, it's been today...so that's not true, and perhaps it's because you're already being hostile. I've gone through this before, I'm only nice to nice people.

Who do I refuse to listen to? Antking, firemage, and strelok. Who else? No one.

Nah, just saying how it felt. There's been a few pros that I began to respect, and actually begin to listen to their views of DmC, but then they ruined that respect by becoming raging d-bags to me. Kinda killed me wanting to even rent DmC (ignoring the fact the ending killed that urge entirely)

Well fine, I'm sorry for hurting your feelings.
---
http://i.imgur.com/9eZGg.gif <---Mind****
PSN: MobileFlame
#23KaijinSurohmPosted 1/14/2013 2:14:55 PM
Darknessbeast10 posted...
@LordMe
So.....you get defensive over a fictional character? Over what was meant as a tongue in cheek joke? Right. If Dante was real, sure I can understand but he's not and thus I can't sympathize with how you feel.

Tongue in cheek or not, the hair was an actual issue when this first began. During that time frame, is when that cut scene was being design. So what may have been a little bit of humor, was a direct assault on one of the original issues this game had, basically giving people with negative opinions a big middle finger.

To point out though, being a fictional character or not, has no relevance. It's a matter of emotional attachment. I'm sure you have a few inanimate objects you are very close to (weather it's a toy, or a piece of jewelry, an amulet, a ring, a special blanket, or even your car). Or hell, you probably have a show or two that you really enjoy, from a live action, to some form of anime (depending on your preference).

From there, someone walks in, and changes it entirely, saying what you like was out of date, and stupid, and "THIS" is better, so get use to it.

That's effectively what Tameem has done with his PR. I can guarantee you this wouldn't have gone over quite as badly, if Tameem had kept his mouth shut until it was released.

Saying it's "Just a fictional character" really is in poor tastes. While I understand, to a degree, where you're coming from, it still doesn't justify insulting someone who has an emotional attachment to something.
---
*"My views and opinions will be dramatically different from yours. Deal or go away"*
#24KaijinSurohmPosted 1/14/2013 2:16:12 PM
Taizuku posted...

Well fine, I'm sorry for hurting your feelings.

Pfft, didn't need those feelings anyway. =P
---
*"My views and opinions will be dramatically different from yours. Deal or go away"*
#25darkdragon_9600Posted 1/14/2013 2:16:31 PM
Wasn't the hair an issue because Donte had the same haircut as Tameem? Doing that cutscene with this new model is dumb and some might really find it insulting.
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#26KaijinSurohmPosted 1/14/2013 2:22:50 PM
darkdragon_9600 posted...
Wasn't the hair an issue because Donte had the same haircut as Tameem? Doing that cutscene with this new model is dumb and some might really find it insulting.

If I recall correctly, people were put off that his hair was black, THEN they noticed the haircut was HORRENDOUS. After that, people connected the dots, and realized he looked near identical to Tameem (before the model cleanup). Now he minorly resembles Tameem.

This was before the E3 demo was shown. It was downhill from there.
---
#27Darknessbeast10Posted 1/14/2013 2:23:06 PM
KaijinSurohm posted...
Darknessbeast10 posted...
@LordMe
So.....you get defensive over a fictional character? Over what was meant as a tongue in cheek joke? Right. If Dante was real, sure I can understand but he's not and thus I can't sympathize with how you feel.

Tongue in cheek or not, the hair was an actual issue when this first began. During that time frame, is when that cut scene was being design. So what may have been a little bit of humor, was a direct assault on one of the original issues this game had, basically giving people with negative opinions a big middle finger.

To point out though, being a fictional character or not, has no relevance. It's a matter of emotional attachment. I'm sure you have a few inanimate objects you are very close to (weather it's a toy, or a piece of jewelry, an amulet, a ring, a special blanket, or even your car). Or hell, you probably have a show or two that you really enjoy, from a live action, to some form of anime (depending on your preference).

From there, someone walks in, and changes it entirely, saying what you like was out of date, and stupid, and "THIS" is better, so get use to it.

That's effectively what Tameem has done with his PR. I can guarantee you this wouldn't have gone over quite as badly, if Tameem had kept his mouth shut until it was released.

Saying it's "Just a fictional character" really is in poor tastes. While I understand, to a degree, where you're coming from, it still doesn't justify insulting someone who has an emotional attachment to something.

Fair enough, from a PR standpoint though I can say it wasn't the best thing to say but the amount of sheer hate this game has and still is getting would grate on ones nerves. I'm not saying what he did was good ( not in the slightest ) but the kettle was stocked from the get go and a joke is still a joke all the same.
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest
#28darkdragon_9600Posted 1/14/2013 2:25:40 PM

If I recall correctly, people were put off that his hair was black, THEN they noticed the haircut was HORRENDOUS. After that, people connected the dots, and realized he looked near identical to Tameem (before the model cleanup). Now he minorly resembles Tameem.

I didn't care about the color. But when I saw that the haircut was the same as Tameem, I shook my head like no tomorrow.
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#29KaijinSurohmPosted 1/14/2013 2:54:53 PM

I didn't care about the color. But when I saw that the haircut was the same as Tameem, I shook my head like no tomorrow.

I personally didn't care about the color either. It was the overall extreme change that caught me off guard. Then I saw him being obnoxious, and smoking. That right there is what pushed me in the anti zone.
---
#30RagnoraokPosted 1/14/2013 2:57:10 PM
read my sig. I fully agree. The reason why gaming is seen as childish is because of the obsessive fighting over dumb stuff.
---
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....choose wisely.