I don't understand the hate for this game.

#11LowFatSardine(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 5:28:20 PM
antking61 posted...
You can't judge it by the videos. You can't even judge it by the demo! This game could be complete crap and you've no way to know it!

I think Bayonneta's story was complete crap and I find the gameplay very enjoyable, making the game a fun experience for me.

Gameplay for this seems much better than Bayonetta's... Guess I might enjoy this too.
#12cyanide_suicidePosted 1/14/2013 5:28:57 PM
LowFatSardine posted...
The only reason I can come up with why this game is being hated is because Dante's hair isn't white.

This is pretty much the go-to reason as to why anybody hates this game from people who have no idea what they're talking about. DMC3 Dante's costume is unlockable. While it does make Dante look a hundred times better and fixes the complaint on his new appearance, it still doesn't fix the insipid story, cringeworthy dialogue, watered-down gameplay, add a manual lock-on, or magically make the game run at 60fps.
#13Megiddo_FlarePosted 1/14/2013 5:29:23 PM
LowFatSardine posted...
I've been watching a walktrhough and I'm just up to where Lilith was defeated.

I'm a fan of the series, and I'm loving this one so far.

I really don't understand why this game is being bashed on. It's amazing; the gameplay and the story, the scenery. It's getting good reviews because it's a good game. The only reason I can come up with why this game is being hated is because Dante's hair isn't white. I don't understand why it's being bashed on because of that... It's a prequel, isn't it? So after this game, his hair would be white 24/7, right? Reviews are good because they're being paid for... That's just an excuse for blind hate.

http://tinyurl.com/3gzulsf
---
WHY SO SERIOUS!? O_o LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! >=] PSN: SHIN_MEGIDDO_X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQi0Mv7kK_E
#14StrelokPosted 1/14/2013 5:31:04 PM
LowFatSardine posted...
antking61 posted...
You can't judge it by the videos. You can't even judge it by the demo! This game could be complete crap and you've no way to know it!

I think Bayonneta's story was complete crap and I find the gameplay very enjoyable, making the game a fun experience for me.

Gameplay for this seems much better than Bayonetta's... Guess I might enjoy this too.

Well one can say there is no wrong opinion, but I am very *VERY* incline to call "absolute bulls***" on this.
This is downright insulting to Bayonetta.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#15antking61Posted 1/14/2013 5:31:04 PM
LowFatSardine posted...

You've nothing to base that on!
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#16RezzmanPosted 1/14/2013 5:31:28 PM
Gameplay is fine, it's nothing amazing and it doesn't really live up to the series expectations but it's far from horrible. Platforming is not thought out very well.

Story is abysmal and the writing is laughably bad. #Demons

Visuals are entirely subjective. Worth mentioning is the annoying texture pop-in that's common with Unreal Engine 3 games.
---
-=Rezzy=-
#17HappyUnicorn101Posted 1/14/2013 5:31:37 PM
cyanide_suicide posted...
LowFatSardine posted...
The only reason I can come up with why this game is being hated is because Dante's hair isn't white.

This is pretty much the go-to reason as to why anybody hates this game from people who have no idea what they're talking about.

Oh yeah, it's not like you guys weren't ******** and whining about his appearance in the very first trailer before we knew anything about game play.

Oh wait. You were. Don't act like the appearance wasn't a major part of your hate. Once you guys saw that he has black hair and was smoking you already decided to hate the game.
---
"I really hope you were one of the hundreds of people i curb stomped today" - Typical basement dwellers living through their vidyagames
#18LowFatSardine(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 5:31:47 PM
Megiddo_Flare posted...

http://tinyurl.com/3gzulsf

http://media.tumblr.com/5fc40d0fc00acabaa2d74b35e9922558/tumblr_inline_mgn5g8YJNX1rxjyir.gif
#19fatal_fighterPosted 1/14/2013 5:32:16 PM
LowFatSardine posted...
antking61 posted...

That post just gave me cancer.
#20Pesmerga255Posted 1/14/2013 5:32:26 PM
HappyUnicorn101 posted...
cyanide_suicide posted...
LowFatSardine posted...

This is pretty much the go-to reason as to why anybody hates this game from people who have no idea what they're talking about.

Oh yeah, it's not like you guys weren't ******** and whining about his appearance in the very first trailer before we knew anything about game play.

Oh wait. You were. Don't act like the appearance wasn't a major part of your hate. Once you guys saw that he has black hair and was smoking you already decided to hate the game.

It's funny that all the lackluster stuff they showed afterwards didn't help change our disposition.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!