I don't understand the hate for this game.

#21Vault_ZeroPosted 1/14/2013 4:32:57 PM
LowFatSardine posted...
I've been watching a walktrhough and I'm just up to where Lilith was defeated.

I'm a fan of the series, and I'm loving this one so far.

I really don't understand why this game is being bashed on. It's amazing; the gameplay and the story, the scenery. It's getting good reviews because it's a good game. The only reason I can come up with why this game is being hated is because Dante's hair isn't white. I don't understand why it's being bashed on because of that... It's a prequel, isn't it? So after this game, his hair would be white 24/7, right? Reviews are good because they're being paid for... That's just an excuse for blind hate.

Why don't you try using the search function?
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#22cyanide_suicidePosted 1/14/2013 4:34:36 PM
HappyUnicorn101 posted...
cyanide_suicide posted...
LowFatSardine posted...
The only reason I can come up with why this game is being hated is because Dante's hair isn't white.

This is pretty much the go-to reason as to why anybody hates this game from people who have no idea what they're talking about.

Oh yeah, it's not like you guys weren't ******** and whining about his appearance in the very first trailer before we knew anything about game play.

Oh wait. You were. Don't act like the appearance wasn't a major part of your hate. Once you guys saw that he has black hair and was smoking you already decided to hate the game.

Did you even read the rest of my post? There are loads of reasons why this game is terrible. Dante looking like crap was just the tip of the iceberg, and the beginning of a long line of disappointments. At least now we know we can fix Dante's new look, we can't fix anything else.
#23thesacknatorPosted 1/14/2013 4:37:32 PM
I like how you blindly nuthug. Sessler pointed out the flaws in the game which the Big Time reviewers seem to have missed
#24goodlyoakPosted 1/14/2013 4:42:56 PM
thesacknator posted...
I like how you blindly nuthug. Sessler pointed out the flaws in the game which the Big Time reviewers seem to have missed

Or what Sessler thinks is a flaw might not be a flaw to someone else. Shocking how opinions work.
#25antking61Posted 1/14/2013 4:45:34 PM
goodlyoak posted...
Or what Sessler thinks is a flaw might not be a flaw to someone else. Shocking how opinions work.

You are correct. Some people actually LIKE doing a stinger and having their character turn around to attack somebody else and somewhere, some poor schmuck actually enjoys this story.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#26Sylus2015Posted 1/14/2013 4:49:00 PM
goodlyoak posted...
thesacknator posted...

Not trying to start anything, but how could objectively bad dialogue be something some people don't see as flaws?
---
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue - Proverbs 17:28
For all intents and purposes, just know me as The Mute...
#27StrelokPosted 1/14/2013 4:52:04 PM
HappyUnicorn101 posted...
cyanide_suicide posted...
LowFatSardine posted...
The only reason I can come up with why this game is being hated is because Dante's hair isn't white.

This is pretty much the go-to reason as to why anybody hates this game from people who have no idea what they're talking about.

Oh yeah, it's not like you guys weren't ******** and whining about his appearance in the very first trailer before we knew anything about game play.

Oh wait. You were. Don't act like the appearance wasn't a major part of your hate. Once you guys saw that he has black hair and was smoking you already decided to hate the game.

It was *PART*. At the beginning. There was more to the appearance IN THE FIRST TRAILER ALONE AND THIS IS ONLY THE TENTH TIME THIS WEEK I'VE SAID IT! THE WEEK STARTED YESTERDAY!

1: Smoking
2: Sadistic tendencies with that cigarette
3: Style not DMC like at all
4: Were it not for the namedrop people couldn't even recognize it as DMC. At all.

First. Trailer.

Add in alter that they showed gameplay and it was atrocious.
You have this VERY ANNOYING tendency to say that we base our hate SOLELY due to the appearance of the protagonist.
Dude... stop being a giant IDIOT! WE HAVE EXPLAINED THIS TO YOU OVER A HUNDRED TIMES NOW IN THE PAST YEAR! WE GET MOTHERF***ING TIRED OF HAVING TO REPEAT THIS TO YOU OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN YOU GIT!
If you want I'll make a f***ing VIDEO for you to explain what our issues are with this thing, AGAIN! I only have about 10 of them up at this point! My VERY FIRST DAMNED VIDEO is saying it isn't about the f***ing hair and that vid is from motherf***ing 2011!
Seriously, are you "special"? Good f***ing *GODS*!
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#28StrelokPosted 1/14/2013 4:55:30 PM(edited)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3nEEJ8XsWo

Here. The f***ing video.
Enjoy, from motherf***ing August 2011.
Now SHUT YOU GODDAMNED PIEHOLE ABOUT THE F***ING APPEARANCE!
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#29KaijinSurohmPosted 1/14/2013 5:00:04 PM
Strelok posted...

Here. The f***ing video.

Tell me more about how the Anti's only stress over hair color.
---
*"My views and opinions will be dramatically different from yours. Deal or go away"*
#30sundet84Posted 1/14/2013 5:03:38 PM
Strelok posted...

Here. The f***ing video.

So how do you like the story. Im guessing you love the fu scene from the demo.