I want to thank the people that posted DmC walkthroughs

#1docman864Posted 1/14/2013 4:57:40 PM
the way I decide my purchase is simply by spoiling myself for good reasons. I don't mean to seem like I'm hating, but all I can say is that I feel a bit hesitant about trying the game. When I'm not sure, I watch walkthroughs until I've seen it all. I watched pretty much everything as the game wasn't long to watch. If I watched the entire playthrough and still want to purchase the game, then it did something right. The thing is, it wasn't the case for DmC as this is the 2nd time I have ever felt bored in the series, the first being DMC2 (I barely beat this game). It's rather odd, but I actually found Enslaved a bit more interesting than DmC. I'm not saying DmC is bad, but it just doesn't seem that exciting. I don't know, maybe because I am more interested in other games at the moment that I still feel a little disconnected from DMC in general (well, I was playing HD Collections the other day).

There are also other reasons that prevent me from buying DmC at full retail price because 60 dollars is not cheap and because this is Capcom we are dealing with, which are known for DLCs and rehashes of the same game. I've been a long time supporter of Capcom, so I understand how they do business. Instead of wasting 60 dollar for a game that might follow another update, why not wait? I really don't mind the wait if it means getting the latest edition. There are plenty of other games waiting for me to try. I am not asking everybody to follow this example as you can do whatever you want with your money, but I think by us being a little more persistent we can change the way Capcom goes about with their games. It will encourage Capcom to release a complete game rather than planning all DLCs that were initially part of the game to begin with. I think we all deserve some kind of treat from Capcom, but I don't think Vergil being a DLC is rewarding.

so if you are not sure, then maybe you should consider watching walkthroughs that is if you don't mind spoiling yourself.
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#2docman864(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 5:21:53 PM
for those who are wondering what game I'm interested at the moment, here's what I have in mind:

Lords of Shadow 2 - this comes as a bit of a surprise for me, but Konami knows how to set people in the mood to buy and play their games. some people thought the first game was boring, but there's that particular challenge I found in the game that I truly enjoyed the game as a whole. I was also hesitant about this game until Konami released that long trailer with Kojima style.

Metal Gear Rising - It came as a surprise to me when Konami announced that PG was going to be develop the game as I always thought the concept of cutting that they had going was very unique. I wasn't really that excited for this game until the end of 2012. I guess I was a little worried because they had "DLCs" planned for the game, but I later found out it was just skins for download so that's not a big deal. I mean, I've never been disappointed with PG, so any project they pick up should be in good hands. Yea, Kojima has good eye.

Bayonetta 2 - I know I know. WiiU exclusive....sigh...., but I've been dying to hear a sequel like forever. Bayonetta is just a phenomenal game. I still play the damn game.

I guess that's it for now.........
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.