congrats to Ninja theory. Haters have lost. tis a fine day

#11DuuuDe14Posted 1/15/2013 12:09:12 AM
lokithefool posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
lokithefool posted...
So did all the former trolls on this board that got banned come in here to try, and stir up some residual pregame hype hate as this games doom comes in?

Seems like it

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30400000/DMC-4-Gif-devil-may-cry-30450046-200-200.gif

Its pretty sad just how troll laden, and full of people with inferiority complexes the "pro" side has been full of.

Most of them are doing it for laughs. I already addressed this in my video.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#12lokithefoolPosted 1/15/2013 12:09:57 AM
Of course I don't even consider it anything more than this recent movement of pre-hype zombies that seems to ride the coattails of every horrible release the last few years.
#13DuuuDe14Posted 1/15/2013 12:11:31 AM
People gotta get their jollies somehow right? Its all fun and games until its something YOU care about.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#14_Final_Phoenix_Posted 1/15/2013 12:14:12 AM(edited)
lokithefool posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
lokithefool posted...
So did all the former trolls on this board that got banned come in here to try, and stir up some residual pregame hype hate as this games doom comes in?

Seems like it

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30400000/DMC-4-Gif-devil-may-cry-30450046-200-200.gif

Its pretty sad just how troll laden, and full of people with inferiority complexes the "pro" side has been full of.

To be fair, swap out inferiority with superiority, the same can be said about the staunch "anti" side.

Not to say both sides have people who have legitimate reasons to feel as they do, but I've seen more "hatred for the sake of hatred" on this board from the detractors than "haters gonna hate"-like posters. And I've lurked for (more or less) the majority of this board's life.

EDIT: sorry, not MORE "hatred for the sake of hatred", I meant to type "as many".

---
PSN: xero93
#15RezzmanPosted 1/15/2013 12:12:52 AM
*spoilers*
http://www.abload.de/img/1358035724638ypkke.png
---
-=Rezzy=-
#16antking61Posted 1/15/2013 12:14:08 AM
Nothing about this "battle" is decided until the sales prove 1 way or another.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#17dujonepoaprfioa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 12:18:06 AM
its sad seeing as now that the haters dont have a crutch of bad reviews to stand on they are hoping for bad sales LOL. who the hell cares if it sells well, theres been TONS of undderated games that have never seen the number of sales they should of received, they mean nothing, i dont work for capcom or ninja theory, who are the only people that should care about that (except haters) all i care about is the incredible experience they gave me.
#18lokithefoolPosted 1/15/2013 12:18:36 AM
_Final_Phoenix_ posted...
lokithefool posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
lokithefool posted...

Seems like it

To be fair, swap out inferiority with superiority, the same can be said about the staunch "anti" side.

Not to say both sides have people who have legitimate reasons to feel as they do, but I've seen more "hatred for the sake of hatred" on this board from the detractors than "haters gonna hate"-like posters. And I've lurked for (more or less) the majority of this board's life.

EDIT: sorry, not MORE "hatred for the sake of hatred", I meant to type "as many".

Well take what the "anti" side has said why they don't like the game versus what the pro side has said, and you get basically a one sided argument with a brick wall. No counter arguments outside of nuh uh u r wrong!!!
The only "fans" this game has are a very vocal minority that are actually in love with the pre game hype, and advertising. Hence all the topics like this need to reconfirm their love for the game.
#19dujonepoaprfioa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 12:20:34 AM
and kudos to capcom for not spewing out the same trash every year with minimal upgrades ala COD, any company that takes chances ( we would never have seen RE4 if they didnt take the HUGE chance of switching up the style of gameplay) and reboots a beloved series is in my eyes leaders and not followers. thank god
#20KyryloPosted 1/15/2013 12:21:03 AM
Yet another great niche franchise turned into casualized blockbaster money maker. Wow. That's such a win for community.