congrats to Ninja theory. Haters have lost. tis a fine day

#101OrangeSchweesePosted 1/15/2013 5:01:52 AM
Ether101 posted...
Except the the majority haven't voiced their opinions yet. Nobody is saying that the majority is wrong because a few dislike it but there are plenty of people trying to argue the opposite yet you don't have a problem with that.

I don't have a problem because all of the "haters" I've argued with have been stuck-up smartasses with a false sense of superiority. They asked for this, and it could honestly be a lot harsher. Serious business, though.
#102Ether101Posted 1/15/2013 5:04:16 AM
OrangeSchweese posted...
Ether101 posted...
Except the the majority haven't voiced their opinions yet. Nobody is saying that the majority is wrong because a few dislike it but there are plenty of people trying to argue the opposite yet you don't have a problem with that.

I don't have a problem because all of the "haters" I've argued with have been stuck-up smartasses with a false sense of superiority. They asked for this, and it could honestly be a lot harsher. Serious business, though.

Where did I say you had a problem? Maybe you should stop making stuff up it doesn't make you look better.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#103NolaxPosted 1/15/2013 5:13:34 AM
Best DmC game by far, i'm still laughing the strange fanboys who will not play the game because Dante no longer has white hair...........pathetic.....he's still the same as the old dante.
#104OrangeSchweesePosted 1/15/2013 5:20:30 AM
Ether101 posted...
Where did I say you had a problem? Maybe you should stop making stuff up it doesn't make you look better.

I'm just gonna assume you're trolling and call it a day.
#105Ether101Posted 1/15/2013 5:22:52 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#106dujonepoaprfioa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 5:23:01 AM
yea alot of trolls in here. its too bad they will never know how great this game is, just got to misson 18, each level seems to get more and more creative. really possibly the best dmc to date. i dont have full upgrades yet so im anticipating my next play session through the game with all weapons

tissss a fine day indeed
#107StrelokPosted 1/15/2013 5:25:19 AM
OrangeSchweese posted...
Strelok posted...
To the both of you:

I think it's funny how mindlessly praising this is a-OK, but DARING to show critique gets you f***ing death threats.

1. Not mindless at all
2. There's a difference between showing critique and what the haters have been doing for the past few months leading up to its release
3. No death threats here. Just pointing out how asinine some people are being over a game.

It's all just a double standard. You can hate the game and anyone who enjoys it, but if you praise it, you are some kind of bad guy.

Please, daring to show ANY form of critique gets people swarming all over you. Look at my vids dude. I had people telling me I had no right of speech when I was rating the demo.
I have been giving out positives as well in that specific vid mind you.

And no death threats?
Look, I had people saying they'd shoot me if they ever met me (Granted, just one guy, but that is a LOT more extreme than "I'm going to ef you up with your own game" no? This is *outright saying you will shoot someone*)
Please... Not about double standard at all.
I don't give a flying damn if someone likes it. You like it, be my guest. Not going to stop you. But when you start making asinine claims I'll step in.
A lot of people have been making asinine claims as of late.

@Mogwai:
You can offer critique when most of the game has been leaked, you've played the demo (so you know what you're looking at gameplaywise) and so on.
I can tell when a game does NOT match up to what was promised. Or hell, when it doesn't even hits the bar set by the previous games.
This is one of them. With all the controversy around it the game can't afford to be mediocre. Trust me, I was HOPING that I was wrong, that NT would actually bring out a quality product that leaves their previous mediocre games in the dust. They didn't deliver.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#108Doom_InfinitePosted 1/15/2013 9:04:20 AM
Haters have lost

How have they lost? If the game doesn't sell the only one who will have lost is NT.
---
I am yours to command, point out our foes and step out of my way. - Adam, Shining Force
#109Windmaster715Posted 1/15/2013 9:13:36 AM
Haters lost? They can still hate the game. A game selling well does not factually make it a good game. That is like saying who becomes President factually means he was a better choice than everyone else.

OPINIONS

CoD sells billions.....................doesn't make it an amazing game
---
Ignore my typos
#110Damien94Posted 1/15/2013 9:19:56 AM
OrangeSchweese posted...

Then you haven't been on this board. Because while the anti side does have a couple trolls, the majority of posts by antis are nothing like you describe. In fact, most of them are laid back or even polite, bringing up actual justification for their opinion that the game is crap.

Meanwhile, the pro side is chock full o' trolls who spend their entire day trying to bait antis, tend to be rather rude and insulting, and tend not to have justification for claiming the game is "great". They're more concerned with pissing off antis than anything else... including playing the game that is supposedly so great. TC is a prime example with this thread.
---
Contrary to popular belief, opinions can be, and often are, wrong.