congrats to Ninja theory. Haters have lost. tis a fine day

#111BaseChouGokuPosted 1/15/2013 8:26:14 AM
Nolax posted...
Best DmC game by far, i'm still laughing the strange fanboys who will not play the game because Dante no longer has white hair...........pathetic.....he's still the same as the old dante.

It's the initial shock of the visual change yes but after that there are much worse things to hate this game for:

Bad forced juvenile writing vulgarity to try to be edgy and shocking. Dante's no longer cool. He's a dick. and one that doesn't know when to shut up.
30 FPS (unstable on PS3)
no lock on or auto aim
Guns do no damage at all (I know they are for setting up combos but in the other games they at least did damage)
Replacing Royal Guard with a weird "stand still and do nothing until the opponent is just about to strike" mechanic which breaks up combo fluidity
Glitches and freezes
Textures look like dried clay (thanks UE)
Combo system is broken
Virgil DLC
They make fun of old Dante look yet have his look in the game as DLC (DMC3 look). Sell out hypocrite much
#112The_DjokerPosted 1/15/2013 8:26:32 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#113syctheweilderPosted 1/15/2013 8:35:58 AM
The_Djoker posted...
I dont have a problem with people who are disappinted but the idiots going around calling this utter trash should be hanged or have their hands chopped off and never be allowed to game. The are the most vile fanboys.

Yikes
#114Genius_SagePosted 1/15/2013 8:40:56 AM
The_Djoker posted...
I dont have a problem with people who are disappinted but the idiots going around calling this utter trash should be hanged or have their hands chopped off and never be allowed to game. The are the most vile fanboys.

It is trash, it's westernized trash to be completely honest.
---
"What reason can anyone give me to not prefer the annihilation of all mankind to a scratch on my finger?"
#115Destroyer_MagePosted 1/15/2013 8:41:17 AM
Tis' a fine day indeed :D
Time to burn my Devil May Cry HD collection because this game is of the roof.
---
Because I could not stop for death,it kindly stopped for me.
Currently playing Sleeping Dogs.Sleeping Dogs is a true gem and more people should play it :)
#116TheBatman91Posted 1/15/2013 8:53:36 AM
The game is great and better than all the other DMC games, three words to the haters

DEAL WITH IT.
---
Demon/Dark souls > FFXIII/XIII-2.
#117dujonepoaprfioa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 8:58:07 AM
Haters gonna Hate
#118BrocknothPosted 1/15/2013 9:00:23 AM
i picture all the haters weeping in the corner of there rooms right about now, while this game continues to prove the new DmC is incredible and improved, congrats to capcom and Ninja theory. on mission 14, right now and every now and than i let out a laugh about the poor suckers that wished it would be bad LoL

You don't have very high standards when it comes to gaming do you?
---
"Foolishness Donte, foolishness! No one can have this series. It's mine. It belongs to a true son of Sparda!"
#119dujonepoaprfioa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 9:07:36 AM
why yes my good man, actually i do

next question hater
#120Destroyer_MagePosted 1/15/2013 9:21:18 AM
Haters gonna hate.Potatoes gonna potate.Prostate gonna prostitate.Alligators gonna alligate.

:|
---
Because I could not stop for death,it kindly stopped for me.
Currently playing Sleeping Dogs.Sleeping Dogs is a true gem and more people should play it :)