congrats to Ninja theory. Haters have lost. tis a fine day

#131NeoTStylePosted 1/15/2013 11:27:43 AM
NeoTStyle posted...
Well, I hope at some point in gaming your favorite franchise gets destroyed as well!

He probably doesn't have a favorite franchise because he's a despicable casual. Only way to explain why he would like this garbage.

Tears!Glorious tears!More!I need more!
*licks tears off haters face*

That was an epic troll dude! For the win!
#132StrelokPosted 1/15/2013 1:29:50 PM
The_Djoker posted...
I wish extreme disfigurement on people that *DARE* to disagree with my opinions on this game! I should love North Korea!

Fixed that for you.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#133ReceiverxWisdomPosted 1/15/2013 2:22:50 PM
And once again, the pro side suffers a causality to their representation as these board dwelling 14 year olds come out of the woodwork to exclaim some unnannounced victory. I bet all the reasonable pros would be ashamed of s***birds like that mage guy who behaves like a regular keyboard warrior induced chimpanzee, yearning to rile up the antis. To be expected. . . Such mental fallacy. How about you pieces of squirrel spunk learn how to debate? You might just spark a logical retort instead of being ignored for trolling. Too bad those disrepectful wastetoids lack the testicular fortitude to go outside and embark on the majestics of female company. Its okay though, the less these luddites breed the better our society will become for future generations. Let them have a piss poor battled victory because sales are Capcoms target too. If this game doesnt sell I promise to not hold back laughing my butt off about the fools who think *reviews means everyone will get it, its a hit. An instant classic.* SO in denial
---
"Check & Mate, Buddy."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#134Kira0987Posted 1/15/2013 2:24:50 PM
Even though this is clearly a troll topic, I don't see how antis have lost anything. We don't even know if anyone is buying this game yet.
---
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
#135RayconPosted 1/15/2013 2:25:45 PM
Kira0987 posted...
Even though this is clearly a troll topic, I don't see how antis have lost anything. We don't even know if anyone is buying this game yet.

As NT themselves have proven, good reviews is not analogous to higher sales...
---
"Clue in, girl! Get in that trap room and grab that battery while I, a bad-ass convict, play this beautiful piano melody."-MorphineChild on REŘ
#136TheBatman91Posted 1/16/2013 2:35:30 AM
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
And once again, the pro side suffers a causality to their representation as these board dwelling 14 year olds come out of the woodwork to exclaim some unnannounced victory. I bet all the reasonable pros would be ashamed of s***birds like that mage guy who behaves like a regular keyboard warrior induced chimpanzee, yearning to rile up the antis. To be expected. . . Such mental fallacy. How about you pieces of squirrel spunk learn how to debate? You might just spark a logical retort instead of being ignored for trolling. Too bad those disrepectful wastetoids lack the testicular fortitude to go outside and embark on the majestics of female company. Its okay though, the less these luddites breed the better our society will become for future generations. Let them have a piss poor battled victory because sales are Capcoms target too. If this game doesnt sell I promise to not hold back laughing my butt off about the fools who think *reviews means everyone will get it, its a hit. An instant classic.* SO in denial

So much mad in this post :O
---
Demon/Dark souls > FFXIII/XIII-2.
#137Muscle BusterPosted 1/16/2013 2:44:14 AM
Raycon posted...
Kira0987 posted...

Indeed. Which puzzles me as to why Capcom chose Ninja Theory, of all teams, to make the new DMC (or why they chose any outside developer at all, but whatever). What's next, Uwe Boll to direct DmC film?
---
Don't look at me like that, you cretin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx4CL4Y2Cx0 / http://tinyurl.com/8ccm7pv
#138Destroyer_MagePosted 1/16/2013 3:10:08 AM
ReceiverxWisdom posted...

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/9/9d/Buttaid.jpg

ROFL so much hate in that post,but its expected from a butthurt troll who expected this game to be terrible.
---
Because I could not stop for death,it kindly stopped for me.
Currently playing Sleeping Dogs.Sleeping Dogs is a true gem and more people should play it :)
#139syctheweilderPosted 1/16/2013 3:19:15 AM
Muscle Buster posted...
Raycon posted...
Kira0987 posted...

Indeed. Which puzzles me as to why Capcom chose Ninja Theory, of all teams, to make the new DMC (or why they chose any outside developer at all, but whatever). What's next, Uwe Boll to direct DmC film?

In the interest of intelligent discussion, what did attract Capcom to these guys? And critics in general? of the three(!) games under their belt, none of them stand out as being particularly exceptional when put under proper examination, yet they're being colored as one of the hot new developers that everyone should have their eye on.
#140Hated_DarknessPosted 1/16/2013 4:02:24 AM
Some people in NT probably have contacts in the right corporate circles. Contacts can get you unexpected windfalls.
---
Arbitrary guidelines for greatness from an "expert" are still subjective.
Only factual, scientifically-tested criteria can escape subjectivity.