congrats to Ninja theory. Haters have lost. tis a fine day

#21LordMePosted 1/15/2013 12:21:50 AM
Well, I hope at some point in gaming your favorite franchise gets destroyed as well!
#22BillysanPosted 1/15/2013 12:28:08 AM
dujonepoaprfioa posted...
and kudos to capcom for not spewing out the same trash every year with minimal upgrades ala COD, any company that takes chances ( we would never have seen RE4 if they didnt take the HUGE chance of switching up the style of gameplay) and reboots a beloved series is in my eyes leaders and not followers. thank god

Comparing this game to RE4 what the hell are you on!?
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#23thesacknatorPosted 1/15/2013 12:29:19 AM
its sad seeing as now that the haters dont have a crutch of bad reviews to stand on they are hoping for bad sales LOL. who the hell cares if it sells well, theres been TONS of undderated games that have never seen the number of sales they should of received, they mean nothing, i dont work for capcom or ninja theory, who are the only people that should care about that (except haters) all i care about is the incredible experience they gave me.

If you trust reviews so much you must also believe Dragon Age 2 was good. This game is a 6-7/10 game at most, you really can't justify rating it above that
#24_Final_Phoenix_Posted 1/15/2013 12:30:07 AM
and kudos to capcom for not spewing out the same trash every year with minimal upgrades ala COD, any company that takes chances ( we would never have seen RE4 if they didnt take the HUGE chance of switching up the style of gameplay) and reboots a beloved series is in my eyes leaders and not followers. thank god

You are embarrassing the people who are actually looking forward to this game. Stop it.
---
PSN: xero93
#25KyryloPosted 1/15/2013 12:30:27 AM

Well, that makes you a blind follower
#26docman864Posted 1/15/2013 12:31:04 AM
wait till we see the sales.
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#27lokithefoolPosted 1/15/2013 12:31:10 AM

RE 4 was actually a good game though, but RE5, and RE6 what the hell happened. Oh yeah a moronic AI that everyone hated from the 5th game got returned in the freaking 6th game. Another great Capcom decision. They some how manage to actually ruin good reboots'...
#28docman864Posted 1/15/2013 12:33:04 AM
last generation >>>>>>>>>>>> this generation
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#29AiddonPosted 1/15/2013 12:34:06 AM
? Won how? Because a bunch of sycophants gave it skewed reviews?
#30_Final_Phoenix_Posted 1/15/2013 12:34:41 AM
thesacknator posted...
you really can't justify rating it above that

Of course you can.

It's called a "difference of opinion".

Some people may not mind the bad writing and consider it simply as filler for the combat. Some people may prioritize music or aesthetics above all else.

Though I think it's safe to say as someone who likes what they see of DmC, I'm not gonna be rushing to point out people like the TC as an example of "one of us".
---
PSN: xero93