congrats to Ninja theory. Haters have lost. tis a fine day

#31IAmMC2Posted 1/15/2013 1:35:22 AM
Assurance topic.
---
RIP CM Punk's credibility, murdered by The Rock. 2002-2013.
Not changing this sig until Kanji becomes viable in P4 Arena(started 8/21/2012)
#32KyryloPosted 1/15/2013 1:35:47 AM
docman864 posted...
last generation >>>>>>>>>>>> this generation

Last generation allowed us just to enjoy games instead of fighting for them because company wants more money.
#33Jiyuu FalconPosted 1/15/2013 1:38:36 AM
Aiddon posted...
? Won how? Because a bunch of sycophants gave it skewed reviews?

This. The fact that even reviewers that pretty much agree with the antis still give it a great score should say that something's wonky.
#34SiLVeR_420Posted 1/15/2013 1:40:07 AM
lokithefool posted...
dujonepoaprfioa posted...
and kudos to capcom for not spewing out the same trash every year with minimal upgrades ala COD, any company that takes chances ( we would never have seen RE4 if they didnt take the HUGE chance of switching up the style of gameplay) and reboots a beloved series is in my eyes leaders and not followers. thank god

RE 4 was actually a good game though, but RE5, and RE6 what the hell happened. Oh yeah a moronic AI that everyone hated from the 5th game got returned in the freaking 6th game. Another great Capcom decision. They some how manage to actually ruin good reboots'...

Now you're wrong there. The partner Ai was much better in 6. You didn't have to babysit them at all.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#35pyro_buntaPosted 1/15/2013 1:41:02 AM
Loving Capcom is just crossing the line here.
---
...for Tony Redgrave...
#36lokithefoolPosted 1/15/2013 1:43:51 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
lokithefool posted...
and kudos to capcom for not spewing out the same trash every year with minimal upgrades ala COD, any company that takes chances ( we would never have seen RE4 if they didnt take the HUGE chance of switching up the style of gameplay) and reboots a beloved series is in my eyes leaders and not followers. thank god

RE 4 was actually a good game though, but RE5, and RE6 what the hell happened. Oh yeah a moronic AI that everyone hated from the 5th game got returned in the freaking 6th game. Another great Capcom decision. They some how manage to actually ruin good reboots'...

Now you're wrong there. The partner Ai was much better in 6. You didn't have to babysit them at all.

Why was is even their? What purpose did it even serve? They could have easily made your "companion" cut scene only. or made then an invincible NPC that didn't really get in the way.
#37dujonepoaprfioa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 1:45:35 AM
i wasnt comparing it to RE4 lol, i was comparing it to the amount of change that happened to a series, its a total reboot

final phoneix if you get embarassed about a message board posts might i suggest some anti depressants? or a girlfriend to build your self confidence?

as for the reviews, i had the game before the reviews came out, i already had my opinion that the game was great, i didnt need the reviews to tell me that, its just a visual aid to throw in the haters face, and you know they would be doing the same if they were all atrocious reviews, just funny for them to be crying "they must be Paid!!!" as if they are panicing that the game is actually good.
#38lokithefoolPosted 1/15/2013 1:49:38 AM
i wasnt comparing it to RE4 lol, i was comparing it to the amount of change that happened to a series, its a total reboot

final phoneix if you get embarassed about a message board posts might i suggest some anti depressants? or a girlfriend to build your self confidence?

as for the reviews, i had the game before the reviews came out, i already had my opinion that the game was great, i didnt need the reviews to tell me that, its just a visual aid to throw in the haters face, and you know they would be doing the same if they were all atrocious reviews, just funny for them to be crying "they must be Paid!!!" as if they are panicing that the game is actually good.

Well its pretty weird how this game has been reviewed up until now. I have even seen some of them mentions the people not happy with it. Not to mention recent scandals that have been coming up with the reviewers. Also I know you are trolling, but paid off doesn't mean given money it means systematic favors, and other boons awarded for the them playing ball with a very hated title.
#39SiLVeR_420Posted 1/15/2013 1:51:32 AM
lokithefool posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
lokithefool posted...

Why was is even their? What purpose did it even serve? They could have easily made your "companion" cut scene only. or made then an invincible NPC that didn't really get in the way.

Its purpose was to make RE Co-op which is something they wanted untill the very beginning.
RE5s AI was stupid.
RERev/6s AI was better. Invincible and infinite ammo and they don't get in your way.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#40_Final_Phoenix_Posted 1/15/2013 1:57:57 AM

....Yeah, because I'm ACTUALLY embarrassed in real life and that was TOTALLY meant to be taken literally, in an actual world sense. -__-

It's a saying. That means "you make other people who have similar views look stupid by association."
---
PSN: xero93