congrats to Ninja theory. Haters have lost. tis a fine day

#71snake_dante44Posted 1/15/2013 3:23:01 AM
dujonepoaprfioa posted...
snake_dante44 posted...
Dude, if you like the game then fine, enjoy your game, but you don't need to troll... it makes you look stupid, even more stupid than those you call 'haters'. At least most of the haters have legitimate reasons why they hate the game. And by trolling, you bring some of the good pros a bad reputation.

Besides, you could've spent your time on something better to do. You have life right? if you have then spend it wisely. There's no use for trolling, it's wasting your time and energy. And again, it makes you look stupid.

but your a stupid stupid stupid stupid

ur so witty. how are you up so late? im gonna tell your parents

It's still evening in here dude. I guess I'm the one who should tell your parents "Hey, your kid is still up and playing game this late! he needs some spanking in his ass!" lol
---
"Remember what we used to say?"....."JACKPOT!!!"
#72MogwaiFSPosted 1/15/2013 3:30:27 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#73Ether101Posted 1/15/2013 3:33:28 AM
MogwaiFS posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
And you felt the need to post this why? Shouldn't you be playing your game? Assuming you're telling the truth.

Because it's somehow wrong to post how much he likes the game IN THE GAMES FORUM. Get one thing clear. The whining little mongoloids that come here to bray like mules and cry are the ones who don't belong not people who are actually enjoying the game. The whiny little skirt wearers deserve to be trolled.

Really, and how do you figure that? Let me fill you in on something here, even if we had all gone away a year ago you'd all still come here to talk **** about us.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#74MogwaiFSPosted 1/15/2013 3:35:03 AM
Ether101 posted...
MogwaiFS posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
And you felt the need to post this why? Shouldn't you be playing your game? Assuming you're telling the truth.

Because it's somehow wrong to post how much he likes the game IN THE GAMES FORUM. Get one thing clear. The whining little mongoloids that come here to bray like mules and cry are the ones who don't belong not people who are actually enjoying the game. The whiny little skirt wearers deserve to be trolled.

Really, and how do you figure that? Let me fill you in on something here, even if we had all gone away a year ago you'd all still come here to talk **** about us.

And you would still deserve it.
---
Rizzen76 - PSN/XBL
#75dujonepoaprfioa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 3:39:39 AM
snake_dante44 posted...
dujonepoaprfioa posted...
snake_dante44 posted...
Dude, if you like the game then fine, enjoy your game, but you don't need to troll... it makes you look stupid, even more stupid than those you call 'haters'. At least most of the haters have legitimate reasons why they hate the game. And by trolling, you bring some of the good pros a bad reputation.

Besides, you could've spent your time on something better to do. You have life right? if you have then spend it wisely. There's no use for trolling, it's wasting your time and energy. And again, it makes you look stupid.

but your a stupid stupid stupid stupid

ur so witty. how are you up so late? im gonna tell your parents

It's still evening in here dude. I guess I'm the one who should tell your parents "Hey, your kid is still up and playing game this late! he needs some spanking in his ass!" lol

this is why kids cant have nice things
#76TheBatman91Posted 1/15/2013 3:55:04 AM
#77dujonepoaprfioa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 3:56:10 AM
#78thesacknatorPosted 1/15/2013 3:57:24 AM
TheBatman91 posted...
I knew it would be a great game because it plays better than all other DMC titles, at least now we can laugh at all the queer crybabies crying about Dante and like i said in a previous post lets just enjoy the game while the haters whine about Dante's hair.

AGAIN THE HAIR IS NOT THE PROBLEM.

Here are legit critiques here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRyN6qUZ9Mc

Inb4 he's only hating because of the hair
#79StrelokPosted 1/15/2013 3:59:14 AM
Every time someone mentions we only hate it for the hair means that Azathoth the Destroyer arrives on the planet one day ahead of schedule.

Keep dooming this planet even further...
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#80OrangeSchweesePosted 1/15/2013 4:03:21 AM
I like how it's perfectly fine to be a hateful ass, but pointing out that it turned out to be good is somehow wrong. Funny how that works.