congrats to Ninja theory. Haters have lost. tis a fine day

#81dujonepoaprfioa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 3:04:06 AM
OrangeSchweese posted...
I like how it's perfectly fine to be a hateful ass, but pointing out that it turned out to be good is somehow wrong. Funny how that works.

exactly
#82pyro_buntaPosted 1/15/2013 3:04:16 AM
dujonepoaprfioa posted...
but u called me stupid!! thats a insult! im offended!

That's it. I'm convinced.

Move along guys.
---
...for Tony Redgrave...
#83SuperManlyGokuPosted 1/15/2013 3:10:00 AM
Normally that'd be true tc, but this game won't sell well or get good user reviews. Professional reviews don't make up for poor sales.
---
Signature (there's always one guy)
#84MogwaiFSPosted 1/15/2013 3:12:04 AM
SuperManlyGoku posted...
Normally that'd be true tc, but this game won't sell well or get good user reviews. Professional reviews don't make up for poor sales.

Assumptions abound!
---
Rizzen76 - PSN/XBL
#85dujonepoaprfioa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 3:12:14 AM
neither of those matter, the game is excellent and of course there is going to be bad user reviews, havent u been paying attention? theres an increased number of haters on this board that are gonna write a bad review even without playing the game, sales only matter to capcom not me. i love the game
#86syctheweilderPosted 1/15/2013 3:12:43 AM
Review scores have a bigger impact on sales figures than you might think.
#87BIGFELLAH26Posted 1/15/2013 3:36:07 AM
No TC, the real loser is you. If you're enjoying the game so much you shouldn't feel the need to make a topic putting other people down. Seeing that you have made a topic needing to put people down it shows me that you're insecure with your choice to buy the game. As I've said if you were really enjoying the game you wouldn't have made this topic. It's pretty obvious that you're not enjoying it that much. Have a nice day.
---
"Cause they are going back to give it a 3 so you guys can french-kiss each other in victory all night" CrimsonGear80.
#88StrelokPosted 1/15/2013 3:38:43 AM
dujonepoaprfioa posted...
OrangeSchweese posted...
I like how it's perfectly fine to be a hateful ass, but pointing out that it turned out to be good is somehow wrong. Funny how that works.

exactly

To the both of you:

I think it's funny how mindlessly praising this is a-OK, but DARING to show critique gets you f***ing death threats.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#89MogwaiFSPosted 1/15/2013 3:40:33 AM
BIGFELLAH26 posted...
No TC, the real loser is you. If you're enjoying the game so much you shouldn't feel the need to make a topic putting other people down. Seeing that you have made a topic needing to put people down it shows me that you're insecure with your choice to buy the game. As I've said if you were really enjoying the game you wouldn't have made this topic. It's pretty obvious that you're not enjoying it that much. Have a nice day.

He's a loser for posting that he enjoys DMC in a forum called DMC. Interesting. If there were no whiny crybabies here (that stated A YEAR AGO that they would never buy the game) then he wouldn't be putting anyone down.

Just stop. You and your ilk don't belong here. And if you choose to stay then you're obviously going to keep whining and crying. It's your choice.
---
Rizzen76 - PSN/XBL
#90OrangeSchweesePosted 1/15/2013 3:42:25 AM
Strelok posted...
To the both of you:

I think it's funny how mindlessly praising this is a-OK, but DARING to show critique gets you f***ing death threats.

1. Not mindless at all
2. There's a difference between showing critique and what the haters have been doing for the past few months leading up to its release
3. No death threats here. Just pointing out how asinine some people are being over a game.

It's all just a double standard. You can hate the game and anyone who enjoys it, but if you praise it, you are some kind of bad guy.