congrats to Ninja theory. Haters have lost. tis a fine day

#91MogwaiFSPosted 1/15/2013 3:42:56 AM
Strelok posted...
dujonepoaprfioa posted...
OrangeSchweese posted...
I like how it's perfectly fine to be a hateful ass, but pointing out that it turned out to be good is somehow wrong. Funny how that works.

exactly

To the both of you:

I think it's funny how mindlessly praising this is a-OK, but DARING to show critique gets you f***ing death threats.

Daring to show critique of a game you don't own when your crew is going down the list of positives that every reviewer is saying and just saying "no, no. no, no, no" and "I've been a fan of Dante since 1952 so I know best". Please dude. Get off your high horse. People that actually own the game are enjoying it and that's somehow "mindless".

Insane gamer logic.
---
Rizzen76 - PSN/XBL
#92KyryloPosted 1/15/2013 3:44:28 AM
MogwaiFS posted...
Strelok posted...
dujonepoaprfioa posted...
OrangeSchweese posted...
I like how it's perfectly fine to be a hateful ass, but pointing out that it turned out to be good is somehow wrong. Funny how that works.

exactly

To the both of you:

I think it's funny how mindlessly praising this is a-OK, but DARING to show critique gets you f***ing death threats.

Daring to show critique of a game you don't own when your crew is going down the list of positives that every reviewer is saying and just saying "no, no. no, no, no" and "I've been a fan of Dante since 1952 so I know best". Please dude. Get off your high horse. People that actually own the game are enjoying it and that's somehow "mindless".

Insane gamer logic.

ANd I already met few people who criticized it even if the have it. Guess what happened? bunch of pros screaming and cussing ran at them with usual "HATERZ gonna hate" crap
#93Ether101Posted 1/15/2013 3:45:24 AM
MogwaiFS posted...

Insane gamer logic.

And there are others that have it that don't think it's all that great yet somehow everybody over looks that.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#94syctheweilderPosted 1/15/2013 3:45:59 AM
Enemy types that can only be dispatched by one weapon inform the player's choice in a restrictive way and defeat the purpose of making all of the different ways to play instantly accessible.
#95OrangeSchweesePosted 1/15/2013 3:46:53 AM(edited)
Ether101 posted...
And there are others that have it that don't think it's all that great yet somehow everybody over looks that.

Probably because the majority seems to be enjoying it? And who's to say if these people even own copies or are just trolling? Wouldn't put it past them.
#96BIGFELLAH26Posted 1/15/2013 3:48:21 AM
MogwaiFS posted...
BIGFELLAH26 posted...
No TC, the real loser is you. If you're enjoying the game so much you shouldn't feel the need to make a topic putting other people down. Seeing that you have made a topic needing to put people down it shows me that you're insecure with your choice to buy the game. As I've said if you were really enjoying the game you wouldn't have made this topic. It's pretty obvious that you're not enjoying it that much. Have a nice day.

He's a loser for posting that he enjoys DMC in a forum called DMC. Interesting. If there were no whiny crybabies here (that stated A YEAR AGO that they would never buy the game) then he wouldn't be putting anyone down.

Just stop. You and your ilk don't belong here. And if you choose to stay then you're obviously going to keep whining and crying. It's your choice.

Yeah, I really don't care for your type. If you've got a problem with what I say, tough luck deal with it. I can come here as much as I want and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. As I said to the TC, have a nice day.
---
"Cause they are going back to give it a 3 so you guys can french-kiss each other in victory all night" CrimsonGear80.
#97OrangeSchweesePosted 1/15/2013 3:50:19 AM
BIGFELLAH26 posted...
Yeah, I really don't care for your type.

People like you are the worst.

"I hate this game!"

"Maybe you should leave then."

"**** YOU"
#98Ether101Posted 1/15/2013 3:53:29 AM
OrangeSchweese posted...
Ether101 posted...

Probably because the majority seems to be enjoying it? And who's to say if these people even own copies or are just trolling? Wouldn't put it past them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRyN6qUZ9Mc

He must not have the game despite talking about latter parts.
---
#99OrangeSchweesePosted 1/15/2013 3:54:36 AM
Ether101 posted...

Again, some people hate it, so the majority is wrong?
#100Ether101Posted 1/15/2013 3:59:49 AM
OrangeSchweese posted...
Ether101 posted...

Again, some people hate it, so the majority is wrong?

Except the the majority haven't voiced their opinions yet. Nobody is saying that the majority is wrong because a few dislike it but there are plenty of people trying to argue the opposite yet you don't have a problem with that.
---