VG 24/7 - Devil May Cry fans are a crying shame

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. VG 24/7 - Devil May Cry fans are a crying shame

User Info: Rezzman

Rezzman
3 years ago#1
http://www.vg247.com/2013/01/15/dmc-devil-may-cry-fans-are-a-crying-shame/

Game journalists taking a collective dump on their audience yet again.
-=Rezzy=-

User Info: megaultrarice34

megaultrarice34
3 years ago#2
The first sentence faults the outrage on the hair color. The article therefore, is a joke.
PSN: OceanSupermarket
Haley Joel Osment 3 years ago#3
Rezzman posted...

The people who have been spending all their energy hating a game they've never played for the past six months, and who are now throwing a tantrum because it's actually great, deserve to have a dump taken on them.
I see dead people.

User Info: antking61

antking61
3 years ago#4
lol Haley Joel Osment...
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!

User Info: Kyrylo

Kyrylo
3 years ago#5
“gamer” kind is sexist; racist; homophobic; reactionary; unable to spell; almost exclusively male; hasn’t read a book since See Spot Run; probably dramatically under-equipped in the genital department; incapable of basic self-care like hygiene, cooking and housework; and covered in Cheeto dust.
now we knew how reviewers feel about us. And than they make blue eyes and ask: "why you don't believe us?"

User Info: Phantom_Opera_G

Phantom_Opera_G
3 years ago#6
never read it but I see they bring up the so-called *cough* "death threats" again, seriously as I said before if you get a death threat what is the most likely thing you do? Call the police or call the press so you brag "OMG! I got a death threat! I am awesome!"?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tktRigt_WFg

User Info: produner

produner
3 years ago#7
Stupid article with no meaning no whatsoever. It just promotes the propaganda of hateful fans. I'd like to see what will people say when a fanbase for example, like the metal gear fanbase, get their game destroyed by making it into a stereotype action game with no stealth and stupid characters

User Info: Phaild

Phaild
3 years ago#8
Sure, Kamiya was not on board – but Kamiya is just one man and, newsflash: games are made by dozens if not hundreds of people.

And Kamiya hasn't been involved since DMC1.

Why "journalists" never seem do any fact checking whatsoever?
Days left in Service: 0 / That's that
World Gone Wrong. Make It Right: 2013 / 2 / 19

User Info: Rezzman

Rezzman
3 years ago#9
Haley Joel Osment posted...
Rezzman posted...

The people who have been spending all their energy hating a game they've never played for the past six months, and who are now throwing a tantrum because it's actually great, deserve to have a dump taken on them.

Haley Joel Osment

When you walk away,
You won't hear me say
"PLEASE OH BABY DON'T GO"
-=Rezzy=-

User Info: KaptainK00l

KaptainK00l
3 years ago#10
Kyrylo posted...

now we knew how reviewers feel about us.

Us? I don't feel I was part of the group they were describing. :B
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. VG 24/7 - Devil May Cry fans are a crying shame

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived