VG 24/7 - Devil May Cry fans are a crying shame

#1RezzmanPosted 1/15/2013 1:57:50 AM
http://www.vg247.com/2013/01/15/dmc-devil-may-cry-fans-are-a-crying-shame/

Game journalists taking a collective dump on their audience yet again.
---
-=Rezzy=-
#2megaultrarice34Posted 1/15/2013 2:01:46 AM
The first sentence faults the outrage on the hair color. The article therefore, is a joke.
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#3Haley Joel OsmentPosted 1/15/2013 2:03:03 AM
Rezzman posted...

The people who have been spending all their energy hating a game they've never played for the past six months, and who are now throwing a tantrum because it's actually great, deserve to have a dump taken on them.

---
I see dead people.
#4antking61Posted 1/15/2013 2:05:40 AM
lol Haley Joel Osment...
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#5KyryloPosted 1/15/2013 2:06:36 AM
“gamer” kind is sexist; racist; homophobic; reactionary; unable to spell; almost exclusively male; hasn’t read a book since See Spot Run; probably dramatically under-equipped in the genital department; incapable of basic self-care like hygiene, cooking and housework; and covered in Cheeto dust.
now we knew how reviewers feel about us. And than they make blue eyes and ask: "why you don't believe us?"
#6Phantom_Opera_GPosted 1/15/2013 2:06:42 AM
never read it but I see they bring up the so-called *cough* "death threats" again, seriously as I said before if you get a death threat what is the most likely thing you do? Call the police or call the press so you brag "OMG! I got a death threat! I am awesome!"?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tktRigt_WFg
#7produnerPosted 1/15/2013 2:07:30 AM
Stupid article with no meaning no whatsoever. It just promotes the propaganda of hateful fans. I'd like to see what will people say when a fanbase for example, like the metal gear fanbase, get their game destroyed by making it into a stereotype action game with no stealth and stupid characters
#8PhaildPosted 1/15/2013 2:08:49 AM
Sure, Kamiya was not on board – but Kamiya is just one man and, newsflash: games are made by dozens if not hundreds of people.

And Kamiya hasn't been involved since DMC1.

Why "journalists" never seem do any fact checking whatsoever?
---
Days left in Service: 0 / That's that
World Gone Wrong. Make It Right: 2013 / 2 / 19
#9Rezzman(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 2:10:39 AM
Haley Joel Osment posted...
Rezzman posted...

The people who have been spending all their energy hating a game they've never played for the past six months, and who are now throwing a tantrum because it's actually great, deserve to have a dump taken on them.

Haley Joel Osment

When you walk away,
You won't hear me say
"PLEASE OH BABY DON'T GO"
---
-=Rezzy=-
#10KaptainK00lPosted 1/15/2013 2:10:51 AM
Kyrylo posted...

now we knew how reviewers feel about us.

Us? I don't feel I was part of the group they were describing. :B
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''