VG 24/7 - Devil May Cry fans are a crying shame

#11antking61Posted 1/15/2013 3:10:56 AM
Phaild posted...
Sure, Kamiya was not on board – but Kamiya is just one man and, newsflash: games are made by dozens if not hundreds of people.

And Kamiya hasn't been involved since DMC1.

Why "journalists" never seem do any fact checking whatsoever?

Because most facts and figures on the internet are pulled straight out of the ass of whoever's citing them.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#12KyryloPosted 1/15/2013 3:11:35 AM
Phaild posted...
Sure, Kamiya was not on board – but Kamiya is just one man and, newsflash: games are made by dozens if not hundreds of people.

because they are actually gamers that were lucky to get soft space and now posing as kings of the games, despite being as uninformed and intelligent as rest of those "atrocious" crowd that was described in this article.
#13produnerPosted 1/15/2013 3:12:09 AM
Phaild posted...

That guy is stupid,and instead of discussing and dissecting gameplay and combos, he chose a topic that draws people since it has drama and controversy. Typical journalist looking to make $$. Stupid humans with no goals other than money and survival, kinda like other less intelligent mammals.
#14Dicer7Posted 1/15/2013 3:14:44 AM
It's sad that the legitimate flaws (30 fps, juvenile writing) won't even be acknowledged by a lot major reviewers because of all the hate controversy. I don't like the petty part of the DMC fanbase that whine over a mere hair change either but it's like the gaming media is banning together and loving the game just to spite them.
#15CrimzonHeadPosted 1/15/2013 3:15:10 AM
You’ve lost it, “gamers”. I’m ashamed to be sharing an arbitrary demographic grouping with such raving imbeciles. Go outside. Get some fresh air. Volunteer at a soup kitchen. Grow the **** up. And try DmC: Devil May Cry, because it’s a good video game. Remember how you used to like those?

*slow clap*
---
"I never called you a troll because that would imply you were being stupid on purpose." - Loshadt
Don't be scared homie
#16Kiriyama_06Posted 1/15/2013 3:18:12 AM
Gaming journalism is a joke, even within the industry compared to movie and music critics. They know this, so they desperately try to get some journalist cred while in reality most of the articles are uninformed, juvenile or just there to get page hits. To take any form of 'professional' gaming journalism seriously is laughable.
#17thesacknatorPosted 1/15/2013 3:21:42 AM
Another idiot citing the hair color change as the main problem. If that really would have been the main issue then the DMC 3 skin would have resolved this.
#18KyryloPosted 1/15/2013 3:22:42 AM
Dicer7 posted...
It's sad that the legitimate flaws (30 fps, juvenile writing) won't even be acknowledged by a lot major reviewers because of all the hate controversy. I don't like the petty part of the DMC fanbase that whine over a mere hair change either but it's like the gaming media is banning together and loving the game just to spite them.

now, really, stop ***** hair argument. It was never theme
#19dujonepoaprfioaPosted 1/15/2013 3:23:01 AM
what a great article, even the haters are getting shunned now by proffesional review sites
#20dujonepoaprfioaPosted 1/15/2013 3:24:11 AM
CrimzonHead posted...
You’ve lost it, “gamers”. I’m ashamed to be sharing an arbitrary demographic grouping with such raving imbeciles. Go outside. Get some fresh air. Volunteer at a soup kitchen. Grow the **** up. And try DmC: Devil May Cry, because it’s a good video game. Remember how you used to like those?

*slow clap*

such a great quote