#121Rezzman(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 10:36:47 AM
RetsuxD posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTQFpwZwk-w

Favorited.
---
-=Rezzy=-
#122OrangeSchweesePosted 1/15/2013 10:38:28 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
Mass Effect was a sudden reboot that shocked a fanbase and had developers taking "shots" at the people against they're game. I could go on. Want a better example try using MK9. It fits the reboot criteria. But thats how you do a reboot.

So anything else?

ME was a reboot? Wat? I only agree with your opinion of MK 9.

My point is that people obviously like this game, it's obviously getting good reviews, but there are still holdout haters like you who feel the need to stick around and tell everyone they're wrong. Did you even check that link?
#123Tucker_BAPosted 1/15/2013 10:40:51 AM
As a professional news writer and journalist, all I can say is:

LOLGAMINGJOURNALISM
---
Houston Texans: 12-4
#124DuuuDe14Posted 1/15/2013 10:41:25 AM
OrangeSchweese posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
Mass Effect was a sudden reboot that shocked a fanbase and had developers taking "shots" at the people against they're game. I could go on. Want a better example try using MK9. It fits the reboot criteria. But thats how you do a reboot.

So anything else?

ME was a reboot? Wat? I only agree with your opinion of MK 9.

My point is that people obviously like this game, it's obviously getting good reviews, but there are still holdout haters like you who feel the need to stick around and tell everyone they're wrong. Did you even check that link?

Sorry i forgot to add the wasnt. Anyway you get my point. And honestly if you actually you know see what i do i attack people who blindly defend or bash the game or its fans/haters. I just made a video yesterday you should watch it.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#125Chisai73Posted 1/15/2013 10:42:55 AM
Nisa20 posted...
Oh no Chisai don't become misanthrope there are still people with pride in their work they just aren't as vocal as the ones without. ;^;

;u; I know but it's just getting harder to ignore how ignorant people are becoming. It's not even about it being over a video game I love when people show they're passionate about what they do or enjoy but somehow passion became violent competition.
#126OrangeSchweesePosted 1/15/2013 10:47:05 AM(edited)
DuuuDe14 posted...
Sorry i forgot to add the wasnt. Anyway you get my point. And honestly if you actually you know see what i do i attack people who blindly defend or bash the game or its fans/haters. I just made a video yesterday you should watch it.

Much of it isn't blind, though. I'm not advocating the overblown behavior of either side, I'm just someone who enjoys games. I think they're both annoying, but even if you're being civil it still comes across as trolling because the game is obviously good. We get it, it's different from the original series. Complaining about that isn't going to change anything.
#127DuuuDe14Posted 1/15/2013 10:47:14 AM
OrangeSchweese posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

Much of it isn't blind, though. I'm not advocating the overblown behavior of either side, I'm just someone who enjoys games. I think they're both annoying, but even if you're being civil, it still comes across as trolling because the game is obviously good. We get it, it's different from the original series. Complaining about that isn't going to change anything.

I literally said all this in my video.
---
#128OrangeSchweesePosted 1/15/2013 10:48:39 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
I literally said all this in my video.

I don't care about your youtube videos. You don't even have them linked in your sig, btw, so...
#129DuuuDe14Posted 1/15/2013 10:52:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=lSKtNUGZDAQ

Geez everyones a critic.
---
#130MisterYao777Posted 1/15/2013 11:02:19 AM
I agree with the article 100 percent.
---
"It mostly comes down to the fact that if you're close enough to touch Batman's cape, you're already unconscious. " - buddhamonster