VG 24/7 - Devil May Cry fans are a crying shame

#131OrangeSchweesePosted 1/15/2013 11:04:39 AM
well, I'm not judging your videos, either. I just don't care enough to watch them. The only reason I was arguing with you in the first place is because I thought you were just bashing the game, but if you agreed with what I said, then it's all moot.
#132Nisa20Posted 1/15/2013 11:07:57 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=lSKtNUGZDAQ

Geez everyones a critic.

You should put your channel in your sig.
---
PS3 ID: MistyLear
#133kollie89Posted 1/15/2013 11:18:20 AM
Chisai73 posted...
kollie89 posted...
You misunderstood me haha I know men can care about tins trust me I'm caring, I'm in love with a girl who just lost her v card to a douche bag, ad am now trying my hardest 2 help her get though it, but after being on gamefaqs for a decent amount of time I've come to the conclusion no male on this site could take the time to post what you posted haha, like I said just wanted to know if my assumption of your gender was right. Dosent change you being right or anything

Oh boy I know that song and dance. Good luck with her. And I can see how you'd think that lol some people here do make posts like mine though they are rare from what I've seen. But I'm always quick to question someone who pulls the "are you a female" card when I'm making a point. Never understood it xD just like my 8th grade math teacher used to say "When you assume it makes an A** out of U and ME." haha

ya I could see why you think that but no just curious, honestly after thinking about it I might have just gotten the woman vibe from your post from the way you worded it or something idk but just figured so and i was right haha, but ya for your own sake get outta gamefaqs while you still can, this place is where hope and dreams go to die.
#134Xtreme65Posted 1/15/2013 11:22:11 AM
It was the hair initially though. People REALLY hated the redesign. For some this may have influenced how they judged the game cause some points that antis make up look like they are actively looking for reasons to hate the game instead of having an open mind. Not all haters are like this though and have legit reasons like the color coded enemies. But saying this Dante has less actions for example is a bit of a stretch seeing as this Dante has all 8 weapons on him at once, the total moves may be less but the combo possibilities are a bit more endless than they were before. and I honestly don't see anything wrong with the game speed.

The writing does seem rather bad though, and I'm not talking just about dialogue either, the whole structure of the story is rather weak, especially the ending.
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#135DuuuDe14Posted 1/15/2013 11:23:29 AM
Nisa20 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=lSKtNUGZDAQ

Geez everyones a critic.

You should put your channel in your sig.

I rather represent Devil May Cry instead. But ill put on my profile.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#136_Versa_Posted 1/15/2013 11:56:10 AM(edited)
Rezzman posted...
From the same author:

Ever since the Tomb Raider reboot was announced, apparently a re-skinning of a survival horror Crystal Dynamics had been pitching for ages, Ive tried to keep quiet about it. Because it looked ruddy awful to me lacking everything Id loved and appreciated in the series to date, and a total betrayal of a character Id held close to my heart for a substantial portion of my formative years. There. Ive said it. Tomb Raider, from reveal to reveal, has looked like nothing but utter rubbish, and I have been quietly anticipating giving it a critical savaging of such righteous fury that brand manager Karl Stewart will have to put his laptop in the freezer and cry himself to sleep. Im not a very nice person, Im afraid, especially where my games are concerned.

Pot, meet kettle.

Wha......no...I just........can't......

What is this?! WHAT IS THIS?! What is my life? I can't do it, I can't f*****g do it anymore. Look what we're dealing with man! You gotta draw the line somewhere, you gotta draw the line in the f*****g sand dude. You gotta look inside yourself and say "what am I willing to put up with today"? NOT F******G THIS!
---
Kairi - 200 - Female Newman - Force Lv30
#137Chisai73Posted 1/15/2013 11:37:09 AM
kollie89 posted...
ya I could see why you think that but no just curious, honestly after thinking about it I might have just gotten the woman vibe from your post from the way you worded it or something idk but just figured so and i was right haha, but ya for your own sake get outta gamefaqs while you still can, this place is where hope and dreams go to die.

All good.
I've never be one for forums anyway I just. That article I couldn't take it. I had to lol I honestly didn't even expect anyone to read it much less reply but when something really really bothers me I always open my mouth. Force of habit. Kinda like the "pros and antis" except without all the hostility lol
#138darkdragon_9600Posted 1/15/2013 11:39:05 AM
Hai, don't make your opinion know on something you are paying for. Your car is getting cheap parts and will break down in one year? Oh, suck it up, we all know GM only wants money. Grow up.
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#139XGP15A226Posted 1/15/2013 11:40:54 AM
CrimzonHead posted...
Youve lost it, gamers. Im ashamed to be sharing an arbitrary demographic grouping with such raving imbeciles. Go outside. Get some fresh air. Volunteer at a soup kitchen. Grow the **** up. And try DmC: Devil May Cry, because its a good video game. Remember how you used to like those?

*slow clap*

volunteer ar a soup kitchen?

wat? NO!

Hello arbitary grow up device.

Who even does that? it's stupid and a waste of time.

I'm going to go work in a factory for 8 to 10 hours.

You go waste your time in a soup kitchen.
#140Tidus581Posted 1/15/2013 11:56:03 AM
Well you're asking for it by dogging on everything new that comes along.
---
Square games I've beaten: FF3, FF7, FF9, FF10, FF11, FF12, FF12IZJS, FF13, and FF13-2.