VG 24/7 - Devil May Cry fans are a crying shame

#151malicemizerfanPosted 1/15/2013 1:35:46 PM
Phantom_Opera_G posted...
never read it but I see they bring up the so-called *cough* "death threats" again, seriously as I said before if you get a death threat what is the most likely thing you do? Call the police or call the press so you brag "OMG! I got a death threat! I am awesome!"?

I measure myself by the death threats I get from people. I expect to be the cause for at least one holy war of some kind by the end of my life. maybe two.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#152NeoTStylePosted 1/15/2013 1:38:55 PM
DMC fans are so whiny over this game lol. Really embarrassing for the normal devil may cry fans :(

You're an embarrassment for hardcore players in general. We're not being whiny, we're defending what is a beloved series that we got off the ground and popular in the first place from being turned into ****.
#153DevilKnightPosted 1/15/2013 1:46:10 PM
megaultrarice34 posted...
The first sentence faults the outrage on the hair color. The article therefore, is a joke.

You should find that far more often than not, the 'hair' hand-wave is merely a measure of contempt for the disposition of the games detractors. Contempt that is not entirely undeserved.

Additionally, I was there when the first trailer for this game landed, and at the time the hair really was a big ****ing deal. Folks just gradually compiled more respectable reasons to campaign against it.
#154NeoTStylePosted 1/15/2013 1:48:54 PM
Additionally, I was there when the first trailer for this game landed, and at the time the hair really was a big ****ing deal.

It was never JUST about the hair. Note how Donte not only has black hair but he also looks otherwise completely different. That's what everyone was complaining about.
#155knuxnolePosted 1/15/2013 1:48:58 PM
It's cringeworthy in general how "DMC fans" are acting. It's like someone killed their family and pooped on their grave. Almost laughable.
---
3DS FC: 4554-0309-4782
#156knuxnolePosted 1/15/2013 1:49:55 PM
Have the people who are going berserk for little reasons played the game in full? Maybe you'll fall in love with it and have amazing memories with the game :D
---
#157malicemizerfanPosted 1/15/2013 1:50:28 PM
knuxnole posted...
It's cringeworthy in general how "DMC fans" are acting. It's like someone killed their family and pooped on their grave. Almost laughable.

lets find something you love, **** all over it, butcher it a little, and then tell you we made it better.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#158GrimnoPosted 1/15/2013 1:53:50 PM(edited)
*reads post*

"This isn’t true. “Gamers” as a body don’t exist. The people who play games are just people who play games, "

... I want to deck this guy in the schnoz.
And it's not because I play violent video games.

Edit - And then i read the rest.
Now i'm getting the urge to open his stomach, remove his intestines, forcefeed one end of said intestines down his throat, pull it out the opened stomach, tie it to the end still hanging out of his mouth and then hang him up on a door like a demonic christmas wreath.

---
~Grimno (The Eccentric Gamer) "I don't need luck, I have ammo."
GT - Grimno
#159knuxnolePosted 1/15/2013 1:52:09 PM
malicemizerfan posted...
knuxnole posted...

lets find something you love, **** all over it, butcher it a little, and then tell you we made it better.

But have you tried it? Maybe it IS better!
---
#160Thunder097Posted 1/15/2013 1:52:35 PM
This is true. The so call "DMC fans" think they are going to get what they want just by crying.
---
Official Joel and Ellie of Playstation All Star Battle Royale Board!
Last of Us, Injustice God Among us and Storm 3 :D DmC will be beast!