VG 24/7 - Devil May Cry fans are a crying shame

#31geekneck99Posted 1/15/2013 4:40:31 AM(edited)
It's ME3 all over again.

"WAAAAH OUR ARTISTIC INTEGRITY! YOU PEOPLE ARE ENTITLED GAMERS"

Pretty much. Some fanatics took things too far, but the proper response to that isn't to be even bigger douches in return.

EDIT: Seriously, why so serious? It's really sad when even the "professionals" are taking even slight criticisms of their sacred cows (favored game/series/developer/etc.) as personal insults. I'm talking the gaming press in general here, not just in regards to this game.
---
If you can read this,
You don't need glasses.
#32KyryloPosted 1/15/2013 3:41:30 AM
Dicer7 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
now, really, stop ***** hair argument. It was never theme

Except it was initially. I agree that now pretty much all antis have found actually legitimate issues with DmC but it was there way back when this game was first shown. I was just implying that it's a cheapshot for "journalists" (using this term lightly) to still be clinging on to that aspect of the hate for this game.

they're putting words into others mouthes. It were far more than HAIR argument. His acting was also complaint, like extinguishing cigarette on demon.
#33Rezzman(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 3:42:07 AM
rice_noodles posted...
Guess the site really needed traffic.

*rimshot*

I would have just quoted the whole article to prevent views, but that would take multiple posts and would have been kinda silly.
---
-=Rezzy=-
#34U MetalPosted 1/15/2013 3:44:34 AM
It's a brilliant idea to insult your target audience. I'm decisively neutral towards DmC as it seems okay enough, but that entire article is dumb and asinine, and worth firing someone over. Not only is it immature and seemingly written by the ten-year-old trolls that seem to inhabit this place (on both sides, mind you), but our dear writer is missing the point of all of the complaints.

No, m'dear. People that don't like DmC aren't what's wrong with the 'gamers'. It isn't that 'gamers' hate 'artistic freedom'. People legitimately don't like where a game is going, and that's okay. Same for people that do like where this is going. What's wrong with gaming is you, as well as the other raging antis and pros that bash each other's heads because of opinions, you idiotic chuckle****s. You're the reason why 'gamers' have a bad rep. You're the reason that online forums in general have a bad rep.

Debating is good. This childish crap really isn't.
---
Need a new sig.
#35dujonepoaprfioaPosted 1/15/2013 3:52:49 AM
Trailblazer34 posted...
dujonepoaprfioa posted...
CrimzonHead posted...
Youíve lost it, ďgamersĒ. Iím ashamed to be sharing an arbitrary demographic grouping with such raving imbeciles. Go outside. Get some fresh air. Volunteer at a soup kitchen. Grow the **** up. And try DmC: Devil May Cry, because itís a good video game. Remember how you used to like those?

*slow clap*

such a great quote

It isnt. It really really isnt.

We do not have to put up with this crap. I wont stand here pretending that this game is good, because it isnt. It just isnt. Call it whatever you want, just dont call it Devil May Cry, because it isnt. Its juvenile. Its painful to watch. It isnt the game we fell in love with. It is a complete sham.

the article is literally talking about people like you, exactly like you. so i totally understand why u dont get that its a great quote.
#36syctheweilderPosted 1/15/2013 3:57:47 AM
U Metal posted...

What's wrong with gaming is you, as well as the other raging antis and pros that bash each other's heads because of opinions, you idiotic chuckle****s. You're the reason why 'gamers' have a bad rep. You're the reason that online forums in general have a bad rep.

Debating is good. This childish crap really isn't.

No. this is a great quote.
#37StrelokPosted 1/15/2013 4:31:27 AM
Death threats...
*sigh*
Again this crap?

Look, a bad metal song about wanting DINO to die is NOT the same as "If I ever see your ugly mug I'm going to shoot you".
I received that threat.
NT, up me one please. If not... shut your piehole.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#38Megiddo_FlarePosted 1/15/2013 4:34:03 AM
Yep. That article is totally going to make everyone see the light and buy this game.

*sigh*
>____>'
---
WHY SO SERIOUS!? O_o LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! >=] PSN: SHIN_MEGIDDO_X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQi0Mv7kK_E
#39OmniblitzPosted 1/15/2013 4:57:04 AM(edited)
Ignorant moron who doesn't even know what she's talking about. Nothing else to see here.
---
"WII stands for "Wow I'm Injured"
#40Cobra1010Posted 1/15/2013 4:50:25 AM
I think the ***** who wrote the article secretly wants to create a bigger backlash and piss those who dislike the game even more.
---
Playing: Nothing, maybe a bit of LoL. Am I getting old or are games this gen just mediocre?
--Yoichi Wada needs to be fired--