What's the song that plays during the first combat scene, in the first mission?

#1SHMYazooPosted 1/16/2013 6:17:39 PM
It seems like there's two OSTs for the game, one by Noisia (didn't seem that good, too much WUBWUB) and the other by Combiechrist (faithful to older DMCs to an extent, liked the few songs I listened to).

The song I'm talking about sounds like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBZDej2q39c

The problem is that the sound is off in this one, it seems, also doesn't seem like the intro one exactly, seems like a remix, or maybe the in-game version is a remix.

So, anyone got any clue?

By the way, haters gonna hate, but I'm enjoying the game a lot. Old DMC fan here. Yeah, the combat isn't as fleshed out as DMC3, but still good. I'm liking the story so far. I'm glad I got it and I'm very happy to have all DMC releases so far.

Any help or any message at all will be appreciated.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#2BaulModeusPosted 1/16/2013 6:24:32 PM
Combichrist - how old is your soul
---
PSN: Bonkerz4569
#3SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 6:27:48 PM
Oh, the song that plays in the intro cutscene (the one with the two girls in his trailer) would be appreciated as well. I kinda liked it in a weird way.

By the way, the song I'm referring to in my first post is the one that starts in 6:15~ in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGAGQOvYI8Q
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#4SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 6:30:07 PM(edited)
BaulModeus posted...

I thought it was that as well, but it seems like the voice is cleaner in this "how old is your soul" one. Is there another version of it?
---
#5BaulModeusPosted 1/16/2013 6:29:40 PM
SHMYazoo posted...
Oh, the song that plays in the intro cutscene (the one with the two girls in his trailer) would be appreciated as well. I kinda liked it in a weird way.

By the way, the song I'm referring to in my first post is the one that starts in 6:15~ in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGAGQOvYI8Q

Combichrist - Never Surrender

dont know the intro song.
---
#6BaulModeusPosted 1/16/2013 6:31:22 PM
SHMYazoo posted...
BaulModeus posted...

I thought it was that as well, but it seems like the voice is cleaner in this "how old is your soul" one. Is there another version of it?

Looks like were gonna have to wait for the official ost to be uploaded. I think its just the quality of the recordings being put up.
---
#7SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 6:39:27 PM
BaulModeus posted...
SHMYazoo posted...
BaulModeus posted...

Looks like were gonna have to wait for the official ost to be uploaded. I think its just the quality of the recordings being put up.

Yeah, I guess it's the quality that's making the difference. Thanks anyway for the help man. Both Combichrist's "Never Surrender" and "How Old is Your Soul" are pretty good.

There's this one that is very good as well, in my opinion, called "Sent to Destroy". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAf9meJExK0

I'm not really a fan of his work, never cared for his music, but I'm enjoying these ones at least.

If anyone else knows the song that plays during the intro sequence / cutscene, with the bar and the two girls Dante sleeps with, please tell me!
---