C/D: DMC3 > DMC > DMC4 > DMC2 > DmC

#101FireMage7777Posted 1/17/2013 6:49:06 AM
The quotes can be modded too? Do you GFAQ's?
---
ScrewAttack needs to redo Goku Vs Superman with actual research on Goku. One word: Katchin...I mean Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 21.675 trillion tons in base form
#102Rome218Posted 1/17/2013 6:52:06 AM
FireMage7777 posted...

I was modded, let's see if the quote will be. Regardless I made you look foolish, people already read it, and your best response is:

"I am a big snitch and I am going to tell on you."

If you want to be aggressive against others opinions, then expect the same treatment.

Acting like a tough guy then exclaiming you are a snitch is weak.
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#103Virtue777Posted 1/17/2013 6:52:44 AM
DmC=DMC=DMC3 > DMC4 > DMC2
---
Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#104Rome218Posted 1/17/2013 6:52:55 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Rome218 posted...
I'm calling out Firemage777 for this stupid post:
My opinion is that the ocean is white, and that humans have 5 feet that each can talk. Can't call that wrong as its my opinion...did ya get my point?

How old are you boy, 10? That is your best argument, because let me tell you something: It's flawed and it sucks more than working girl in Thai Land.

Sure if we look at a green piece of paper and someone called it blue, that would be false and not an opinion.

Games and multimedia are subjective, hence why there are review sites to give their opinions.

Stop skipping your middle school classes. Put on your hat with a propeller on it, get on the short bus, and start licking windows until you get to class like you've always done.

now, I'm getting DmC vibe...dat ganstas.

lol thanks
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#105Undead_YakuzaPosted 1/17/2013 6:53:39 AM
Rome218 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

I was modded, let's see if the quote will be. Regardless I made you look foolish, people already read it, and your best response is:

If you want to be aggressive against others opinions, then expect the same treatment.

Don't worry. Most people already know of Firemage and his BS.
#106FireMage7777Posted 1/17/2013 6:55:20 AM
Rome218 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

You did no such thing. You on the other hand made multiple slurs purely because you can't accept the fact I'm right and have to lash out. Whine moar pls
---
ScrewAttack needs to redo Goku Vs Superman with actual research on Goku. One word: Katchin...I mean Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 21.675 trillion tons in base form
#107SirenaLoreleyPosted 1/17/2013 6:55:56 AM
I agree with this order. DmC resulted in a downgrade of the series, especially gameplay-wise. I wouldn't put it behind DMC2, but maybe side by side with it.
---
**I will choose a path that's clear... I will choose Free Will**
#108Rome218Posted 1/17/2013 6:56:16 AM
I'm sorry is someone there? I do not talk to snitches.
---
#109FireMage7777Posted 1/17/2013 6:56:50 AM
Undead_Yakuza posted...
Rome218 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

Don't worry. Most people already know of Firemage and his BS.

Only people that can't accept I've showed them up say the above. I've learned to accept my amazingness, but it is still at times a curse
---
#110SinstroPosted 1/17/2013 6:57:24 AM
I much prefer DmC over the other 4, as i have recently just gone through 1,2+3 on the HD collection after playing 4.

And I actually really enjoy DmC; combat is top notch fun ^_^