C/D: DMC3 > DMC > DMC4 > DMC2 > DmC

#111Virtue777Posted 1/17/2013 6:59:27 AM
Sinstro posted...
I much prefer DmC over the other 4, as i have recently just gone through 1,2+3 on the HD collection after playing 4.

And I actually really enjoy DmC; combat is top notch fun ^_^

Yeah the combat in DmC is much better than the other games in my opinion. I've been following the series since the original came out, and honestly I don't remember having this much fun since DMC.

I do like DMC's level design, story, theme and pacing better. But DmC wrecks the others in the series as far as gameplay goes.
---
Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#112Rome218Posted 1/17/2013 7:00:10 AM
Just a question to all: If you start an argument, then get your ass handed to you by someone.. THEN you go out to say you're going to snitch.

What does that make you?

Firemage777!

With that intimidating name, you have the power to summon a mod when your feelings are hurt so the mod can come in and fight your battles. =) Haha, I'm done with this guy.
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#113FireMage7777Posted 1/17/2013 7:01:52 AM
Rome218 posted...
Just a question to all: If you start an argument, then get your ass handed to you by someone.. THEN you go out to say you're going to snitch.

What does that make you?

Firemage777!

With that intimidating name, you have the power to summon a mod when your feelings are hurt so the mod can come in and fight your battles. =) Haha, I'm done with this guy.

I only reported you because you made derogatory racial and handicapped remarks. Pls obtane cloo
---
ScrewAttack needs to redo Goku Vs Superman with actual research on Goku. One word: Katchin...I mean Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 21.675 trillion tons in base form
#114ish0turfac3Posted 1/17/2013 7:02:11 AM
Haters gonna hate.. haters also gonna whine and *****.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
"Beef is evil chicken"
#115Rome218Posted 1/17/2013 7:02:29 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#116FireMage7777Posted 1/17/2013 7:03:43 AM
Temper, temper
---
ScrewAttack needs to redo Goku Vs Superman with actual research on Goku. One word: Katchin...I mean Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 21.675 trillion tons in base form
#117KyryloPosted 1/17/2013 7:04:38 AM
ish0turfac3 posted...
Haters gonna hate.. haters also gonna whine and *****.

here, here. Sqeualing NT fanboys, shouldn't squeal so loud.
#118RezzmanPosted 1/17/2013 7:06:38 AM
So much anger over a message board.
---
-=Rezzy=-
#119Undead_YakuzaPosted 1/17/2013 7:07:13 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
Undead_Yakuza posted...
Rome218 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
The quotes can be modded too? Do you GFAQ's?

I was modded, let's see if the quote will be. Regardless I made you look foolish, people already read it, and your best response is:

"I am a big snitch and I am going to tell on you."

If you want to be aggressive against others opinions, then expect the same treatment.

Acting like a tough guy then exclaiming you are a snitch is weak.

Don't worry. Most people already know of Firemage and his BS.

Only people that can't accept I've showed them up say the above. I've learned to accept my amazingness, but it is still at times a curse

Haha, whatever, dude. But to get back on track. In my personal opinion, based on my own preferences and taste (still following me, firemage?) DmC>DMC3>DMC4>DMC>DMC2. Done.
#120FireMage7777Posted 1/17/2013 7:09:58 AM(edited)
Undead_Yakuza posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Undead_Yakuza posted...
Rome218 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
The quotes can be modded too? Do you GFAQ's?

I was modded, let's see if the quote will be. Regardless I made you look foolish, people already read it, and your best response is:

"I am a big snitch and I am going to tell on you."

If you want to be aggressive against others opinions, then expect the same treatment.

Acting like a tough guy then exclaiming you are a snitch is weak.

Don't worry. Most people already know of Firemage and his BS.

Only people that can't accept I've showed them up say the above. I've learned to accept my amazingness, but it is still at times a curse

Haha, whatever, dude. But to get back on track. In my personal opinion, based on my own preferences and taste (still following me, firemage?) DmC>DMC3>DMC4>DMC>DMC2. Done.

Yes, and that is your own taste. But objectively the list is all kinds of screwed up. Done
---