My Art Site http://w-e-z.deviantart.com/
#22KyryloPosted 1/17/2013 3:54:41 AM
Enix Belmont posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Enix Belmont posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Enix Belmont posted...
DMC3 > DMC4 > DmC > DMC1 > DMC2

DmC is amazing and anyone who at least thinks DMC2 is better than it is straight up a whiny fanboy.

DMC1 easily tops dmc with enemies/bosses only.

I can understand this. Good reason for prefering DMC1. The atmosphere, enemy designs and boss battles are all better than this game, and DMC1 started a genre essentially, and Dante looks around 500 times better.

I think DmC has a better combat system, though, and I think you might be right with after the "holy **** this game is actually good" hype wears off, I might remember my memories of 1 much more fondly than this.

However, DMC2 is still way worse.

I may agree on DMC2, despite it had some seriously cool boss designs (Nefasturris is better than Mundus) But as for DMC1, I mean it's game that was made 12 years ago and it can still hold it's own against dmc. I think dmc combat is generally so different so I can'T really compare it to the rest of the franchise.

Bob Barbas was a really cool boss, if a bit easy. Mundus was a bit weak, agreed, but gameplay wise I think there isn't a boss in DmC I don't prefer over ANY DMC2 boss.

I think the combat is pretty damn similar, honestly. It definitely feels like DMC, in specific, DMC4.

And yes, DMC1 holds its own against DmC, but that speaks for the quality of DMC1, not against the quality of DmC.

I think DmC is a lot better than most DMC clones and games in the genre, and I'm really impressed with it as a whole. DMC is probably my favorite franchise, along with Castlevania, and has been for a long time, and I'm satisfied with it.

I don't know what clones do you mean. To say truth, DMC don't have that many of them. I didn't like what I saw from Bob fight. It really reminded me of KH Tron boss fight. DMC1 had it's own flaws, but it was first in franchise. And don't really see dmc topping it's experience. I didn't felt much similarities between dmc and DMC4 despite I played demo right after finishing DMC4 again
#23Grey_Fox4Posted 1/17/2013 3:56:57 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
Undead_Yakuza posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Undead_Yakuza posted...
DmC is the best game.

*dies from laughter*

It's called an opinion. Deal with it, immature brat.

Yeah, but opinions aren't objective and are often wrong

Wait....what...? An opinion isn't factual and cannot be right or wrong. If someone wants to come in here and say that they think DMC2 is the finest game ever they are allowed to do that. Just because everyone else might disagree doesn't make that person wrong, or everyone else right.
---
Currently looking forward to: Devil May Cry 5 and The Rapture.
#24NaichingeruPosted 1/17/2013 3:59:14 AM
Enix Belmont posted...
DMC3 > DMC4 > DmC > DMC1 > DMC2

DmC is amazing and anyone who at least thinks DMC2 is better than it is straight up a whiny fanboy.

---
GT: Sensei Ponzor.
"The greatest part of mankind floats betwixt vice and virtue."
#25FireMage7777Posted 1/17/2013 4:05:20 AM
Grey_Fox4 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Undead_Yakuza posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Undead_Yakuza posted...
DmC is the best game.

*dies from laughter*

It's called an opinion. Deal with it, immature brat.

Yeah, but opinions aren't objective and are often wrong

Wait....what...? An opinion isn't factual and cannot be right or wrong. If someone wants to come in here and say that they think DMC2 is the finest game ever they are allowed to do that. Just because everyone else might disagree doesn't make that person wrong, or everyone else right.

My opinion is that the ocean is white, and that humans have 5 feet that each can talk. Can't call that wrong as its my opinion...did ya get my point?
---
ScrewAttack needs to redo Goku Vs Superman with actual research on Goku. One word: Katchin...I mean Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 21.675 trillion tons in base form
#26Grey_Fox4Posted 1/17/2013 4:15:40 AM
Honestly I don't get your entire bit, why are you posting here if you despise the game?
---
#27FireMage7777Posted 1/17/2013 4:17:02 AM
Grey_Fox4 posted...
Honestly I don't get your entire bit, why are you posting here if you despise the game?

To see this game fail
---
ScrewAttack needs to redo Goku Vs Superman with actual research on Goku. One word: Katchin...I mean Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 21.675 trillion tons in base form
#28Grey_Fox4Posted 1/17/2013 4:25:05 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
Grey_Fox4 posted...

To see this game fail

Good luck with that, unfortunately for you this is just people talking about the game. The best you'll get is to see people talking about the game failing.
---
#29KyryloPosted 1/17/2013 4:26:28 AM
Grey_Fox4 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Grey_Fox4 posted...

To see this game fail

Good luck with that, unfortunately for you this is just people talking about the game. The best you'll get is to see people talking about the game failing.

then what do YOU do here TALKING about it instead of playing it?
#30Grey_Fox4Posted 1/17/2013 4:30:05 AM(edited)
Kyrylo posted...
Grey_Fox4 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Grey_Fox4 posted...

To see this game fail

then what do YOU do here TALKING about it instead of playing it?

Just came off a 12 hour session, I wanted to see what people thought of the game. What are you doing here Sir? Why aren't you playing?
---