C/D: DMC3 > DMC > DMC4 > DMC2 > DmC

#71FireMage7777Posted 1/17/2013 5:59:53 AM
MalkyeaImbak posted...
This fanbase is just as bad as the goku fanbase, who's complaining about goku not being able to be superman when he's clearly outmatched -.-

Seriously the game isn't bad, DMC story was ALWAYS mediocre at best, this game's gameplay pretty good. To say its worse than DMC2 is fanboyism imo. It arguably better than 4 and better than 1.

Did you read my sig?
---
ScrewAttack needs to redo Goku Vs Superman with actual research on Goku. One word: Katchin...I mean Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 21.675 trillion tons in base form
#72Reginleif20(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 6:02:09 AM
PrettyBoyMarth posted...
DMC2 was made by Capcom and felt and was nothing like a DMC game while DmC was made by a completely new developer and feels like a DMC game. If you choose confirm, also post in this topic so I know not to take any of your posts seriously on this board when I see your usernames, thanks.

So badass
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#73Reginleif20(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 6:06:10 AM
Enix Belmont posted...
DMC3 > DMC4 > DmC > DMC1 > DMC2

DmC is amazing and anyone who at least thinks DMC2 is better than it is straight up a whiny fanboy.

Better a whiny boy than having poor taste
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#74Sony_7Posted 1/17/2013 6:13:52 AM(edited)
FireMage7777 posted...

My opinion is that the ocean is white, and that humans have 5 feet that each can talk. Can't call that wrong as its my opinion...did ya get my point?

This is a horrendously stupid post. You can't have an opinion on something that is a fact and leaves no room for discussion. Your analogy fails for this reason. An opinion isn't EVERYTHING. A game, like any other art form is something that is judged subjectively, an opinion on it cannot factually be wrong.

Edit: That doesn't mean opinions can't be in poor taste or generally disagreed for valid reasons. It's just that what you said made no logical sense.
---
http://www.gamesprays.com/images/icons/tf2%20demoman%20spray_icon301.jpg
Wario Ware DIY FC: 1978-2715-3849
#75MalkyeaImbakPosted 1/17/2013 6:07:46 AM
lol just now yeah before my previous post no

just being on various sites and seeing Z fans refuse to believe Z fighters are beatable gets annoying. Especially when using power scaling after the creator said they're unreliable. It's nothing against you just disappointed in my fellow Z fanbase.

anyways this is a DmC thread and a large majority dislike this game for the wrong reason. Companies are better off making a new series these days instead of trying to experiment with older things/series because 9/10 people will hate it for being new.
#76FireMage7777Posted 1/17/2013 6:10:38 AM
Sony_7 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

My opinion is that the ocean is white, and that humans have 5 feet that each can talk. Can't call that wrong as its my opinion...did ya get my point?

You can't have an opinion on something that is a fact and leaves no room for discussion

Precisely my point. DmC is factually not the best Devil May Cry game and is not up for discussion

BTW I shortened your post, as the rest of it was drivel
---
ScrewAttack needs to redo Goku Vs Superman with actual research on Goku. One word: Katchin...I mean Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 21.675 trillion tons in base form
#77KyryloPosted 1/17/2013 6:11:11 AM
Reginleif20 posted...
PrettyBoyMarth posted...
DMC2 was made by Capcom and felt and was nothing like a DMC game while DmC was made by a completely new developer and feels like a DMC game. If you choose confirm, also post in this topic so I know not to take any of your posts seriously on this board when I see your usernames, thanks.

So badass

BAM
#78MalkyeaImbakPosted 1/17/2013 6:12:10 AM
how can something (A GAME) be factually better?

Thoughts on the best its all opinions bro

your previous example had no opinions just incorrect statements -.-
#79FireMage7777Posted 1/17/2013 6:13:04 AM
MalkyeaImbak posted...
lol just now yeah before my previous post no

just being on various sites and seeing Z fans refuse to believe Z fighters are beatable gets annoying. Especially when using power scaling after the creator said they're unreliable. It's nothing against you just disappointed in my fellow Z fanbase.

anyways this is a DmC thread and a large majority dislike this game for the wrong reason. Companies are better off making a new series these days instead of trying to experiment with older things/series because 9/10 people will hate it for being new.

Yeah, but ScrewAttack did f*** up their research with Goku. It's MUCH closer than that made it seem
---
#80FireMage7777Posted 1/17/2013 6:15:54 AM
MalkyeaImbak posted...
how can something (A GAME) be factually better?

Thoughts on the best its all opinions bro

your previous example had no opinions just incorrect statements -.-

Mechanics, depth, story, I can go on
---