Article for Antis

#1hoagie727Posted 1/17/2013 8:59:48 AM
Forgive if already posted.

Just saw it and thought it might interest the antis.

http://www.lo-ping.org/2013/01/16/for-the-last-time-it-isnt-about-the-hair/
#2DarkAdonis123Posted 1/17/2013 9:03:54 AM
The title in the link says it all. It's not about the hair. That's the least of the things people hate about DmC.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#3gamer6879403333Posted 1/17/2013 9:06:08 AM
We non-antis know it's not about the hair. We also know mentioning it makes you guys angry, hence why we always bring it up. Stop taking the bait, and pros will stop bringing up the hair.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#4megamaticsPosted 1/17/2013 9:09:49 AM
gamer6879403333 posted...
We non-antis know it's not about the hair. We also know mentioning it makes you guys angry, hence why we always bring it up. Stop taking the bait, and pros will stop bringing up the hair.

Wouldn't that just make the Pros Trolls ?
---
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics
#5gamer6879403333Posted 1/17/2013 9:10:01 AM
... Okay okay, we don't bring up the hair just to troll. It's because it's a good catch-all for the real reason you all hate the game, and that's the fact that Dante was changed to a very different character, and you're still too attached to the old Dante to give the new one a chance. Saying it's about the white hair is just an easy way of saying that you guys only hate it because the Dante in this game isn't the Dante you want it to be. Besides, you can't deny that the hair was in fact a huge complaining point with you guys in the first year or so of this game being revealed. It kind of left an impression that the hair thing kind of was a berserk button for you.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#6Windmaster715Posted 1/17/2013 9:11:51 AM
I don't like the new Dante because he's pretty bland
---
Ignore my typos
#7Damien94Posted 1/17/2013 9:12:35 AM
gamer6879403333 posted...
... Okay okay, we don't bring up the hair just to troll. It's because it's a good catch-all for the real reason you all hate the game, and that's the fact that Dante was changed to a very different character, and you're still too attached to the old Dante to give the new one a chance. Saying it's about the white hair is just an easy way of saying that you guys only hate it because the Dante in this game isn't the Dante you want it to be. Besides, you can't deny that the hair was in fact a huge complaining point with you guys in the first year or so of this game being revealed. It kind of left an impression that the hair thing kind of was a berserk button for you.

Ahh, so you not only admit to trolling, you admit you have no actual understanding of the problems we have with the game and don't read a thing we post.
---
Contrary to popular belief, opinions can be, and often are, wrong.
#8SuperBosskingPosted 1/17/2013 9:13:05 AM
Even with the initial reveal, Dante was a completely different character beyond just the hair. They only started making concessions and tried to make him more Dante-like with the complaints, and still failed at that.
#9gamer6879403333Posted 1/17/2013 9:14:05 AM
What? No, I said it's not to troll and that it's a catch all term. Reading comprehension, man, learn it. My first post in this thread was a joke, but the other one is dead serious.
---
#10BrocknothPosted 1/17/2013 9:14:32 AM
That's new to me and it's a damn good read. Thanks for sharing OP
---
"Foolishness Donte, foolishness! No one can have this series. It's mine. It belongs to a true son of Sparda!"