It seems like reality has hit the pros.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. It seems like reality has hit the pros.
4 years ago#11
Id give it a 10 because in my opinion i thought it was amazing. In my opinion its on par with DMC 1 and 3. Some people like to nitpick alot.
4 years ago#12
AlphaPatroklos posted...
The game's terrible. But it's a 10/10.

This is what drugs do to people, you know.

You're named after what is perhaps the worst fighting game character ever. Your opinion is invalid.
I'm sorry, I'm an infallible pro, and you're far too casul to beat me in anything. Desu~
4 years ago#13
I'm in the last stretch, with only a couple of missions left, and the only real personal gripe I have is that I want more. : \

Some of these missions could definitely have been squeezed together to make room for others. There's no reason every boss needs its own mission. That would free up four-five missions for more gameplay and story.
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
4 years ago#14
Gohan9221 posted...
Id give it a 10 because in my opinion i thought it was amazing. In my opinion its on par with DMC 1 and 3. Some people like to nitpick alot.

Nah.

Nice try though.
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
4 years ago#15
Yeah, seems most pros are just resorting to name calling and pointless arguments now. Pathetic.
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
4 years ago#16
Pesmerga255 posted...
It's heavily flawed and badly programmed, but I'd still give it a 9/10.

No that is not fair enough it needs to be 15/10
4 years ago#17
Handing a game that is renowned for combat to a third rate studio, that has no experience in any kind of solid combat was stupid and the outcome was predictable.
4 years ago#18
Pesmerga255 posted...
Gohan9221 posted...

Nah.

Nice try though.

Yeah, thats my opinion you dont like it ? Then go find somethin else to nitpick at
4 years ago#19
Taizuku posted...
AlphaPatroklos posted...

You're named after what is perhaps the worst fighting game character ever. Your opinion is invalid.

I have an alt.

And as much as Patroklos may be annoying, I'd still take him over Dino.
Komo
4 years ago#20
AlphaPatroklos posted...
Taizuku posted...
AlphaPatroklos posted...

I have an alt.

And as much as Patroklos may be annoying, I'd still take him over Dino.

Oh god, I never would. I despise me some Patroklos
I'm sorry, I'm an infallible pro, and you're far too casul to beat me in anything. Desu~
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. It seems like reality has hit the pros.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived