It seems like reality has hit the pros.

#21QCTeamkillPosted 1/17/2013 4:50:05 PM
Huh? Maybe we're not very active last few days because we're... you know... playing? LMAO

I just finished nephilim playthrough, 12 hours, most stuff I still miss to collect was because I didn't have a weapon unlocked yet.

2 continues, ain't gonna lie this game is easy, going to SoS mode now.

Oh, you guys are missing out on a very fun game BTW. But yeah I guess sulking on DmC board is more your thing.
#22AsimLeonheart(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 4:50:15 PM
Taizuku posted...
It's okay that some people don't like a game that you don't like.

Well, I did complete but could not make myself like it. It is just too casualized. I could not even brag about the SSS because I got them without even trying. Pulling combos do not require skill so there is no satisfaction. Killed succubus with a SSS throughout the fight. Did not like the cussing, spitting, bullet abortion, dick talk, sex and strippers because they did not serve any purpose and I felt very embarrassed when kids walked into the room at the wrong time. Did not like abstract and wacky level designs (nightclub level) or the mario wannabe platforming. It is just too different, crass and crude.
#23Pesmerga255Posted 1/17/2013 4:52:33 PM
Gohan9221 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Gohan9221 posted...
Id give it a 10 because in my opinion i thought it was amazing. In my opinion its on par with DMC 1 and 3. Some people like to nitpick alot.

Nah.

Nice try though.

Yeah, thats my opinion you dont like it ? Then go find somethin else to nitpick at

Define the word "nitpick" in your own words. You don't seem to be using it correctly.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#24AsimLeonheart(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 4:53:09 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
AsimLeonheart posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
It's heavily flawed and badly programmed, but I'd still give it a 9/10.

LOL!. I agree with you man. That is how the review have been going.
On a side note. Are you a suikoden fan? Pesmerga is quite a famous character.

Suikoden 2 is one of my favourite games of all time.

I love the suikoden series too. Have played all of them. Still regret not being able to unlock TirMcdohl in Suikoden because did not have the file on my PS1 memory card... I have got soundtracks of suikoden too. Love them. Played Suikoden V most recently. Still hoping that we will see Suikoden VI some day.
#25Boutchie23Posted 1/17/2013 4:54:00 PM
Perhaps they're off enjoying the game?
---
PSN | Mandein
#26megaultrarice34Posted 1/17/2013 4:54:39 PM
AsimLeonheart posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
AsimLeonheart posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

I love the suikoden series too. Have played all of them. Still regret not being able to unlock TirMcdohl in Suikoden because did not have the file on my PS1 memory card... I have got soundtracks of suikoden too. Love them. Played Suikoden V most recently. Still hoping that we will see Suikoden VI some day.

I'm more impressed that he actually owns a copy of Suikoden 2. o.0
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#27Pesmerga255Posted 1/17/2013 4:57:02 PM
AsimLeonheart posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
AsimLeonheart posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

McDohl is great in 2. My only gripe with him is that you need to run all the way to Gregminster every time you want to put him into your party. The game removes him far too often. He's crazy overpowered in battle, you get a Unite Attack that's almost as good as Buddy Attack, he can instantly wipe out every normal enemy in a fight with Hell and Judgment does 1500 base damage.

I still need to do a 108 Stars playthrough of V. I've done in in 1,2,3 and 4(*Shudders*).

I agree with you about Suikoden VI. They really need to make one.
---
#28lolmuffinsPosted 1/17/2013 4:57:19 PM
This game gets 9 Doritos out of 10 from me. It's alright.
#29Pesmerga255Posted 1/17/2013 4:57:27 PM
Boutchie23 posted...
Perhaps they're off enjoying the game?

That's doubtful.
---
#30AsimLeonheart(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 4:58:04 PM
megaultrarice34 posted...
AsimLeonheart posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
AsimLeonheart posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

I'm more impressed that he actually owns a copy of Suikoden 2. o.0

I still have a copy of my Suikoden II and Chrono Trigger and Xenogears and Chrono Cross, Legend of Dragoons Final Fantasy VI VII VIII IX and many others. I cherish them.