It seems like reality has hit the pros.

#31Boutchie23Posted 1/17/2013 5:58:49 PM
It's what I've been doing. I'm sure someone else has been.
---
PSN | Mandein
#32megaultrarice34Posted 1/17/2013 5:59:56 PM
I still have a copy of my Suikoden II and Chrono Trigger and Xenogears and Chrono Cross, Legend of Dragoons Final Fantasy VI VII VIII IX and many others. I cherish them.

TC just earned my respect.
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#33Pesmerga255Posted 1/17/2013 6:02:43 PM
I still have a copy of my Suikoden II and Chrono Trigger and Xenogears and Chrono Cross, Legend of Dragoons Final Fantasy VI VII VIII IX and many others. I cherish them.

I have physical copies of each of those games too. PSX RPGs rule.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#34Gohan9221Posted 1/17/2013 6:03:06 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Gohan9221 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Gohan9221 posted...
Id give it a 10 because in my opinion i thought it was amazing. In my opinion its on par with DMC 1 and 3. Some people like to nitpick alot.

Nah.

Nice try though.

Yeah, thats my opinion you dont like it ? Then go find somethin else to nitpick at

Define the word "nitpick" in your own words. You don't seem to be using it correctly.

Nice try though that is a nitpick at my opinion.
#35AsimLeonheart(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 6:03:59 PM
megaultrarice34 posted...

Thanks. I have been a gamer for a long time (30 and married with kid now) and I think I have a refined taste in games so I have a lot of classics in my collection. I also got them on my PS3 again to safeguard my collection.
#36AsimLeonheart(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 6:05:31 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...

Looks like we have a lot in common. Glad to see somebody who remembers and appreciates all those classic games. Nice to meet you bro.
#37zhaoyun99Posted 1/17/2013 6:06:45 PM
CALL THE FLAG FOR NOSTALGIA BOMB. PSX and PS2 have one of the best library to the table hands down.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#38Pesmerga255Posted 1/17/2013 6:08:55 PM(edited)
AsimLeonheart posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Looks like we have a lot in common. Glad to see somebody who remembers and appreciates all those classic games. Nice to meet you bro.

Nice to meet you too, broseph. It's pretty rare to see somebody that actually appreciates Suikoden.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#39CephrienPosted 1/17/2013 6:10:08 PM
Most of us pros are too busy playing and enjoying the game to stick around here and mess around with you people.
#40ChocoboDreamsPosted 1/17/2013 6:10:39 PM
megaultrarice34 posted...

I find it ironic that you're bringing up Legend of the Dragoon, a game that was bashed on release for being mediocre, on the message board of a game that you're bashing for being mediocre.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams