It seems like reality has hit the pros.

#41AsimLeonheart(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 5:14:05 PM
Cephrien posted...
Most of us pros are too busy playing and enjoying the game to stick around here and mess around with you people.

Well, I am an "Anti" and I have already finished the game. The pros maybe amateurs enough to take several days to complete a casual game like this one but it took me only two sessions to beat this game on Nephilim on my first attempt. That is why I am here.
#42Nisa20Posted 1/17/2013 5:15:36 PM
Thank you TC, for continuing the circle of dumb arguing. Pro, Anti, neutral, troll, it only continues, as one of those four will continue to throw down a damn match each time it starts to get quiet.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Nobody_598138_2749650.jpg

See that right there? It's you.
---
PS3 ID: MistyLear
#43NarcelesPosted 1/17/2013 5:16:18 PM
AsimLeonheart posted...
I do not see as many pros claiming how amazing the game is unlike before when the game wasn't released.

It isn't exactly shocking that people who were looking forward to a game don't visit the forums much after it is released.
---
"Narceles, don't try to argue or reason with hippies and commies." -menalaos1971
Lazarus threw the party. Lazarus threw the fight.
#44AsimLeonheart(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 5:17:22 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
megaultrarice34 posted...
I still have a copy of my Suikoden II and Chrono Trigger and Xenogears and Chrono Cross, Legend of Dragoons Final Fantasy VI VII VIII IX and many others. I cherish them.

TC just earned my respect.

I find it ironic that you're bringing up Legend of the Dragoon, a game that was bashed on release for being mediocre, on the message board of a game that you're bashing for being mediocre.

Yeah, I still remember that Gamespot gave LoD a 6. However, I listened to users on GameFaqs and still bought it. I played it and loved it! Still have it and consider it to be one of the best RPGs ever.
I gave the same chance to DmC but unfortunately did not like it. I still have the copy and thinking about getting rid of it.
#45ChocoboDreamsPosted 1/17/2013 5:19:28 PM
AsimLeonheart posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
I still have a copy of my Suikoden II and Chrono Trigger and Xenogears and Chrono Cross, Legend of Dragoons Final Fantasy VI VII VIII IX and many others. I cherish them.

I find it ironic that you're bringing up Legend of the Dragoon, a game that was bashed on release for being mediocre, on the message board of a game that you're bashing for being mediocre.

Yeah, I still remember that Gamespot gave LoD a 6. However, I listened to users on GameFaqs and still bought it. I played it and loved it! Still have it and consider it to be one of the best RPGs ever.
I gave the same chance to DmC but unfortunately did not like it. I still have the copy and thinking about getting rid of it.

Is it impossible to love? No. I love it. Fact is, though, Legend of the Dragoon has far more flaws than DmC does. Have a problem with DmC's dialogue? Legend of the Dragoon isn't even properly translated.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#46AsimLeonheart(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 5:19:58 PM
Nisa20 posted...
Thank you TC, for continuing the circle of dumb arguing. Pro, Anti, neutral, troll, it only continues, as one of those four will continue to throw down a damn match each time it starts to get quiet.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Nobody_598138_2749650.jpg

See that right there? It's you.

Hey, I did not say anything offensive to the pros. Just wanted to see their opinion now that they have played the game.
#47gamer6879403333Posted 1/17/2013 5:23:17 PM
You and other anti's keep telling yourselves that, topic creator. It won't make it true, but maybe you guys can convince yourselves of it if you keep telling yourself enough. Until then, keep looking for every tiny thing to stroke you ego with so you can declare some kind of petty "victory" for the haters of this game.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#48Pesmerga255Posted 1/17/2013 5:25:37 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
AsimLeonheart posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...

Is it impossible to love? No. I love it. Fact is, though, Legend of the Dragoon has far more flaws than DmC does. Have a problem with DmC's dialogue? Legend of the Dragoon isn't even properly translated.

Different times. Xenogears has a lot of translation errors and it's still 1000x better than DmC.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#49ChocoboDreamsPosted 1/17/2013 5:28:30 PM
Different times. Xenogears has a lot of translation errors and it's still 1000x better than DmC.

Xenogears is also "1000x" better than Legend of the Dragoon. Translation errors are far from the only reason Legends of the Dragoon was as bashed as it was.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#50AsimLeonheart(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 5:28:43 PM
gamer6879403333 posted...
You and other anti's keep telling yourselves that, topic creator. It won't make it true, but maybe you guys can convince yourselves of it if you keep telling yourself enough. Until then, keep looking for every tiny thing to stroke you ego with so you can declare some kind of petty "victory" for the haters of this game.

You could have just answered the question about the scores instead of trying to insult. That would have been more mature. I do not want to brag about some victory. Just wanted to assess if expectations set by hype have been met or not.