It seems like reality has hit the pros.

#81Kira0987Posted 1/17/2013 11:12:38 PM
Back in the day I never got into Suikoden as much as I did the other rpgs that were out. I did play V though, and loved it. God I miss good, original games rpgs :(
---
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
#82Orange00Posted 1/17/2013 11:13:53 PM
tc, whatever your true intentions were, this topic reeks trollish. Intentional or not.

this on-going war is pointless really. Anti can always use the "but it's not a good DMC-game"-argument. No matter how this game scores or how much it is to sell. But at the end of the day, you anti are the losers in this. those who are able to enjoy this game got a new dmc in their hand while you do not.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#83Lioyd_the_heroPosted 1/17/2013 11:14:51 PM
I'm a pro and I am only giving it MORE praise after playing it

Hands down best DMC game to date and I won't budge on that opinion. And yes I have played all of them (old Dante was just a mary sue)
---
PSN howling_red
#84HellsControllerPosted 1/17/2013 11:17:08 PM
Third time I've written this on these forums.

It's not that bad. Could be worse. 9/10 GOTM and GOTY contender.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#85sillycatstevenPosted 1/17/2013 11:29:50 PM
QCTeamkill posted...
Huh? Maybe we're not very active last few days because we're... you know... playing? LMAO

I just finished nephilim playthrough, 12 hours, most stuff I still miss to collect was because I didn't have a weapon unlocked yet.

2 continues, ain't gonna lie this game is easy, going to SoS mode now.

Oh, you guys are missing out on a very fun game BTW. But yeah I guess sulking on DmC board is more your thing.

how did you do that?? i thought you get weapons after defeating bosses and there's not optional bosses in DmC???
---
PSN: SillyCat659221 Add Me, i'm in NZ
Go now, if you want it / Another world awaits you.
#86shadowx04Posted 1/17/2013 11:40:08 PM
To be honest I really enjoyed DmC. 3 will always be superior, but after that I would say DmC is my favorite. 4 was a stinky piece of poo and Nero annoyed the living hell out of me.
#87SilentS89Posted 1/17/2013 11:41:16 PM
DmC is inferior to its predecessors in every way that I care about

So, 9/10 and GOTY contender.
#88AlexPumaPosted 1/18/2013 12:20:54 AM
Lioyd_the_hero posted...
(old Dante was just a mary sue)

I think you don't know what a Mary Sue is.
---
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott
#89DuuuDe14Posted 1/18/2013 12:21:49 AM
AlexPuma posted...
Lioyd_the_hero posted...
(old Dante was just a mary sue)

I think you don't know what a Mary Sue is.

Ignore the troll.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.