Huh... go figure...

#11GoldsicklePosted 1/18/2013 7:42:42 AM
sundet84 posted...
lol youre comparing sales whit a 6 month old game to a game that has barely been out fore a week

Antis I've talk to always ignore how long a certain media is out.

One popular argument I keep getting was "You can tell interest in DmC is dwindling because the newer trailers on Youtube have less views".

That's because older videos obviously gets more view, since they had months of head start.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#12sundet84Posted 1/18/2013 7:42:47 AM
Madigari posted...
sundet84 posted...
wher dose it say in this link http://i.imgur.com/VXSTc.png that it is current demand

The arrows. Up means its moved up from its previous position. Down means its moved down from its previous position.

Aha i get it now. thx m8
#13HellFire-BahamuPosted 1/18/2013 7:43:50 AM
Amazon has DmC for 360 listed as a #1 Best Seller. But so is DMC Collection.
According to their "Best Sellers: Fantasy Fighting Games" (Don't know why it's listed under that category, but Dark Souls, Mass Effect 3 and Portal 2 are listed here too. Odd), DmC is #1 and DMC Collection is #2, but I've no clue how accurate this is.
---
"I like the way you die, boy" -Django
#14sworderPosted 1/18/2013 7:48:50 AM
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
Amazon has DmC for 360 listed as a #1 Best Seller. But so is DMC Collection.
According to their "Best Sellers: Fantasy Fighting Games" (Don't know why it's listed under that category, but Dark Souls, Mass Effect 3 and Portal 2 are listed here too. Odd), DmC is #1 and DMC Collection is #2, but I've no clue how accurate this is.

Yeah DmC is first on X360 but DMC Collection is first on PS3.
#15Strelok(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 7:50:19 AM
Anything that lists PORTAL as a Fantasy Fighting game is about as reliable as a Young Earth Creationist talking about geology.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#16LordKaizerPosted 1/18/2013 8:11:28 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
Delicious

agree.
btw about your sign on superman vs goku, that death battle is full of contradictions on both super man and goku like the punch super man to kill goku and blow earth (i don't need to explain why super man can't do it)
#17TaizukuPosted 1/18/2013 8:14:42 AM
LordKaizer posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Delicious

agree.
btw about your sign on superman vs goku, that death battle is full of contradictions on both super man and goku like the punch super man to kill goku and blow earth (i don't need to explain why super man can't do it)

Why Superman can't do what..? Blow up th Earth? He could do that easily.
---
I'm sorry, I'm an infallible pro, and you're far too casul to beat me in anything. Desu~
#18sundet84Posted 1/18/2013 8:15:58 AM
Taizuku posted...
LordKaizer posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Delicious

agree.

He can. but he would newer do it
#19TaizukuPosted 1/18/2013 8:19:24 AM
sundet84 posted...
Taizuku posted...
LordKaizer posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Delicious

agree.

He can. but he would newer do it

That completely depends on which Superman we're talking about, and if the situation was dire enough, yes he would. Superman, unlike most heroes is aware that entire universes exist besides Earth.
---
I'm sorry, I'm an infallible pro, and you're far too casul to beat me in anything. Desu~
#20LordKaizerPosted 1/18/2013 8:19:37 AM
Taizuku posted...
LordKaizer posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Delicious

agree.

goku and super man both love earth and they do anything to save it even sacrifice themselves to do so. so, why in that death battle super man blow earth and its people to oblivion?