This game is a complete disappointment.

#1TaizukuPosted 1/18/2013 8:31:59 AM
I haven't been this disappointed in a game since Soul Calibur 5. This is the absolute worst thing ever. I had such hopes for this game, but the team fell short. You can tell Ninja Theory is getting better, but when you were at the bottom of the barrel to begin with...there's a lot of room to make up for.
---
I'm sorry, I'm an infallible pro, and you're far too casul to beat me in anything. Desu~
#2Pesmerga255Posted 1/18/2013 8:32:37 AM
Give them a break. They've only had a decade to sort their **** out.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#3ImYoungxDPosted 1/18/2013 8:32:41 AM
QQ. So much whining in this board.
#4soulegion08Posted 1/18/2013 8:33:38 AM
k
---
PSN:SSoul0
AC2:B, LittleBigPlanet 2, Uncharted 1+2, Crysis2, MAG, Vanquish, Folklore,MGS4, NSUNS2 *My PS3 titles*
#5Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 8:34:30 AM
ImYoungxD posted...

Dude...the game's bad. Accept it.

At face value it's fine, but the game is flawed to the core.

It's built on an undesirable premise, with undesirable story and characters...and to top it off it has gameplay that doesn't live up to the name and glitches out the ass.
---
I'm sorry, I'm an infallible pro, and you're far too casul to beat me in anything. Desu~
#6FusionnojutsuPosted 1/18/2013 8:35:37 AM
The game is bad in your opinion. Plenty of us love it and want more. Face it.
---
"They must find it difficult....those who have taken Authority as Truth, rather than Truth as Authority."
PSN - jediahx XBL - ultimatefactorx
#7Pesmerga255Posted 1/18/2013 8:35:46 AM
Tuizuku is tsundere.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#8soulegion08Posted 1/18/2013 8:35:47 AM
Taizuku posted...
ImYoungxD posted...

Dude...the game's bad. Accept it.

At face value it's fine, but the game is flawed to the core.

It's built on an undesirable premise, with undesirable story and characters...and to top it off it has gameplay that doesn't live up to the name and glitches out the ass.

lol @you.
---
PSN:SSoul0
AC2:B, LittleBigPlanet 2, Uncharted 1+2, Crysis2, MAG, Vanquish, Folklore,MGS4, NSUNS2 *My PS3 titles*
#9Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 8:36:06 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Give them a break. They've only had a decade to sort their **** out.

But they've got nothing behind them. First of all they need to make their own engine. Then they can properly live up to their environments.

They're like Team Ico, but trying to be action adventures.

They need to make games that are art driven and gorgeous, because they've got that part downpat.
---
#10CephrienPosted 1/18/2013 8:36:37 AM
Didn't you just praise this game in another one of your topics?

You've said your words. Go sit down.