This game is a complete disappointment.

#11Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 9:37:07 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Tuizuku is tsundere.

STOP SPELLING MY NAME WRONG!

And no, it just took a while for me to come to terms with utter disappointment.
---
I'm sorry, I'm an infallible pro, and you're far too casul to beat me in anything. Desu~
#12Darknessbeast10Posted 1/18/2013 9:37:20 AM
Uh you didn't like the old DMC's anyways, so how can you say it didnt live up to it's name?
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest
#13UnknownWinPosted 1/18/2013 9:37:41 AM
I won't lie, If you looked at this game and looked at Heavenly Swords and Enslaved, NT got a LOT better than before.

But the problem is that DmC isn't even a decent DMC game at all, It's an avarge game and probably NT's best games, But god, It F***ING SUCKS AS A DMC GAME.
#14Pesmerga255Posted 1/18/2013 9:37:58 AM
Taizuku posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Tuizuku is tsundere.

STOP SPELLING MY NAME WRONG!

And no, it just took a while for me to come to terms with utter disappointment.

Make me.

That was a genuine typo.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#15Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 9:38:26 AM
Cephrien posted...
Didn't you just praise this game in another one of your topics?

You've said your words. Go sit down.

I gave it a 7.5, then saw a 6 minute glitch video, some terrible combat pathing, realized that Vergil's Downfall is a paid ending to this game...yeah, that kind of stuff can ruin your opinion on a game.
---
I'm sorry, I'm an infallible pro, and you're far too casul to beat me in anything. Desu~
#16HellFire-BahamuPosted 1/18/2013 9:38:38 AM
While I'm sad that you're disappointed, I don't really think you needed to make yet another post saying the exact same thing that other complainers are saying. Not saying everyone with an opinion against the game is a complainer, but surely there's a lot here.
---
"I like the way you die, boy" -Django
#17Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 9:39:38 AM
Darknessbeast10 posted...
Uh you didn't like the old DMC's anyways, so how can you say it didnt live up to it's name?

Where'd you hear that? The only DMC I didn't like was 4, and that was Nero's part. I think they had crappy stories, and I hate Dante's character in 3 and 4, but the gameplay is absolutely fine.
---
#18HellFire-BahamuPosted 1/18/2013 9:39:52 AM
Taizuku posted...
Cephrien posted...

I gave it a 7.5, then saw a 6 minute glitch video, some terrible combat pathing, realized that Vergil's Downfall is a paid ending to this game...yeah, that kind of stuff can ruin your opinion on a game.

How is Vergil's Downfall a paid ending when it's free when you pre-order and epilogue's being a common practice for DLC these days?
---
"I like the way you die, boy" -Django
#19NaichingeruPosted 1/18/2013 9:40:11 AM
I'm on TCs side here, I also had high hopes. Ironically, I really enjoy the combat whereas I think the story completely flopped. The story COULD have been great, with more exposure on the Order (we never even really see them or Vergil with his mask on, they should have created suspense before a reveal), more Bob Barbas, more Phineas... even more Mundus. They make Mundus seem really weak. Ending is terrible. Feh.

I want Devil May Cry 5 now.
---
GT: Sensei Ponzor.
"The greatest part of mankind floats betwixt vice and virtue."
#20Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 9:41:08 AM
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
Taizuku posted...
Cephrien posted...

How is Vergil's Downfall a paid ending when it's free when you pre-order and epilogue's being a common practice for DLC these days?

Because it's only free if you preordered. Which means if I decided to pick this game up now because I couldn't preorder for whatever reason, I'd have to pay.
---