This game is a complete disappointment.

#21Darknessbeast10Posted 1/18/2013 9:41:55 AM
Ehh oh well. After i pick up my check im pickin up the game. Ill have my own review then.
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest
#22Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 9:41:58 AM
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
While I'm sad that you're disappointed, I don't really think you needed to make yet another post saying the exact same thing that other complainers are saying. Not saying everyone with an opinion against the game is a complainer, but surely there's a lot here.

I get you, but I'm definitely one of the more important posters here *flips hair*
---
I'm sorry, I'm an infallible pro, and you're far too casul to beat me in anything. Desu~
#23Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 9:42:37 AM
Darknessbeast10 posted...
Ehh oh well. After i pick up my check im pickin up the game. Ill have my own review then.

I hope you enjoy it, I enjoyed my playthrough, it was after I played it that ruined it for me.
---
I'm sorry, I'm an infallible pro, and you're far too casul to beat me in anything. Desu~
#24SKEWER_007Posted 1/18/2013 9:43:11 AM
Can't tell if genuine or just pes-esque sarcasm...
#25Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 9:44:00 AM
I'm as serious as a giraffe getting oral sex from a woman in RE6.
---
#26CephrienPosted 1/18/2013 9:44:11 AM
Taizuku posted...
Cephrien posted...
Didn't you just praise this game in another one of your topics?

You've said your words. Go sit down.

I gave it a 7.5, then saw a 6 minute glitch video, some terrible combat pathing, realized that Vergil's Downfall is a paid ending to this game...yeah, that kind of stuff can ruin your opinion on a game.

So because of glitches that have happened to other people and not you, the game is suddenly a disappointment.

What the hell is "combat pathing"?

-- and if you preordered the game it's free. Your fault if you didn't preorder. Also, even if you didn't it's probably going to be cheap anyway.

Stop being petty.
#27Pesmerga255Posted 1/18/2013 9:44:33 AM
TC is just a bitter hater and an anti.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#28RayconPosted 1/18/2013 9:44:45 AM
Taizuku posted...
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
Taizuku posted...
Cephrien posted...

I gave it a 7.5, then saw a 6 minute glitch video, some terrible combat pathing, realized that Vergil's Downfall is a paid ending to this game...yeah, that kind of stuff can ruin your opinion on a game.

How is Vergil's Downfall a paid ending when it's free when you pre-order and epilogue's being a common practice for DLC these days?

Because it's only free if you preordered. Which means if I decided to pick this game up now because I couldn't preorder for whatever reason, I'd have to pay.

Not to mention people without Internet connected systems are completely locked out from the "real ending." I miss when buying games from the store meant you were getting a complete package.

/whyareyoudoingthis
---
"Clue in, girl! Get in that trap room and grab that battery while I, a bad-ass convict, play this beautiful piano melody."-MorphineChild on REŘ
#29Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 9:48:18 AM
Cephrien posted...
Taizuku posted...
Cephrien posted...

So because of glitches that have happened to other people and not you, the game is suddenly a disappointment.

What the hell is "combat pathing"?

-- and if you preordered the game it's free. Your fault if you didn't preorder. Also, even if you didn't it's probably going to be cheap anyway.

Stop being petty.

Regardless as to if it happens to me or not, glitches detract from a game's objective quality.

Combat pathing is part of an enemy's AI that makes it attack you, and decide the path it takes to attack you. These enemies have poor combat pathing and will frequently take the hardest route possible for themselves to kill you. As you saw in the Vergil fight, sometimes he wont even attack you, he'll just walk around you endlessly.

It's 9 dollars if you don't preorder, and you're right, people 2 years from now that wanted the DLC for free should've just preordered. People without consoles, should've just preordered. Didn't have the money at the time? Should've preordered.

But I"m the one being petty?
---
#30HellFire-BahamuPosted 1/18/2013 9:49:56 AM
People without internet connected consoles have been left in the dust for years though. You guys have been screwed out of everything. Need a patch? Screwed. DLC? Screwed. Free DLC? Screwed.
Non-internet connected console gamers haven't really had a voice in the community for quite sometime, but you guys get the complete versions of games (GOTY editions, Gold Edition, etc.), so unless you're patient fellow, you should be more than acquainted with dealing with it.
---
"I like the way you die, boy" -Django