This game is a complete disappointment.

#41Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 9:59:06 AM
HellFire-Bahamu posted...

Skyrim? Completely bug ridden.
Fallot 3? Completely bug ridden.
Mass Effect series? Completely bug ridden.
Dark Souls? Completely bug ridden.
Red Dead Redemption? Completely bug ridden.
GTA4? Completely bug ridden.
Far Cry 3? Completely bug ridden.

I don't like ANY of those games except Dark Souls. You didn't help your argument.

Glitches and bugs are a major pet peeve to me.
---
I'm sorry, I'm an infallible pro, and you're far too casul to beat me in anything. Desu~
#42Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 10:00:38 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
So, Taizuku. Do you understand why it's a bad thing to have any sort of complaint about this game on this board now?

It doesn't matter how legitimate it is, it still ends up the same.

Yeah. I get it now.
---
I'm sorry, I'm an infallible pro, and you're far too casul to beat me in anything. Desu~
#43Pesmerga255Posted 1/18/2013 10:01:45 AM
mattrogesis posted...
I feel sorry for you. I love my time with dmc. Im capable of adapting to new things, unlike the little babies that hate everything that challenges their puny minds

I feel sorry for the people that spent 50 on a buggy mess like this.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#44DarkJaydragonPosted 1/18/2013 10:02:20 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
mattrogesis posted...
I feel sorry for you. I love my time with dmc. Im capable of adapting to new things, unlike the little babies that hate everything that challenges their puny minds

So do I considering it's 40 or under.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#45Pesmerga255Posted 1/18/2013 10:04:33 AM(edited)
DarkJaydragon posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
mattrogesis posted...

You need to pay at least 50 to get Vorgel's Downfall in the UK. I'm not sure how it is in Guinness country.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#46revanninjaPosted 1/18/2013 10:03:34 AM
As another poster said Bugs happen. Beta testing for Bugs takes hundred of hours to find everything I remeber one floating glitch where ou had to jump and twist on a ceratin platform to activate its not easy you have to try 1000 of ways to do something as simiple as open a door to figure out does it have a glitch in it.

The testers think they have everything but there is always something and the more complex something is the more likely a glitch is to occur. I have yet to see a game released 100% glitch free.

Also take this in to mind testers usually number 10 or so I think the biggest I ever heard about was 100 for a company team not a public beta testing. When released into Public a Game goes into several 1000 hands easily and that is 10 times more then the testers and 10 times more likely to find a glitch that was missed.

Many of the issues players find will be patched and fixed because now someone is aware of them when before they didnt even know it exisited.
---
I have an answer to everything whether its a good answer is entirely irrelevant
#47Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 10:04:18 AM
revanninja posted...
As another poster said Bugs happen. Beta testing for Bugs takes hundred of hours to find everything I remeber one floating glitch where ou had to jump and twist on a ceratin platform to activate its not easy you have to try 1000 of ways to do something as simiple as open a door to figure out does it have a glitch in it.

The testers think they have everything but there is always something and the more complex something is the more likely a glitch is to occur. I have yet to see a game released 100% glitch free.

Also take this in to mind testers usually number 10 or so I think the biggest I ever heard about was 100 for a company team not a public beta testing. When released into Public a Game goes into several 1000 hands easily and that is 10 times more then the testers and 10 times more likely to find a glitch that was missed.

Many of the issues players find will be patched and fixed because now someone is aware of them when before they didnt even know it exisited.

This game has an exceptional amount
---
#48DarkJaydragonPosted 1/18/2013 10:04:33 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
mattrogesis posted...

You need to pay at least 50 to get Vorgel's Downfall in the UK. I'm not sure how it is in Guiness country.

Not sure about haggis mcstab town but over here it was 40 and free DLC.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#49MadigariPosted 1/18/2013 10:04:48 AM
Also,

Taizuku posted...
There's a big difference between DLC that adds to the game, and DLC that holds the ending of a game hostage.

You got the ending to the game. Vergil's Downfall is extraneous (I.E., legitimate add-on content).

Here's how you can tell: If you had never heard of Vergil's Downfall, they had never released it, and so forth, you could sit down, play DmC, and feel you've gotten everything that was intended for this game's story with the ending. Since it pretty blatantly ends on a cliffhanger -and- a fight between Dante and Vergil, you can safely assume that Vergil won't be coming back as a good guy.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#50TheSkilledOne06Posted 1/18/2013 10:05:03 AM
The game is out already...GET OVER IT!
Why do ppl come to constantly post crying topics? " i actually like this reboot, you can tell they were running out of idea to do with original dante.