This game is a complete disappointment.

#61DarkJaydragonPosted 1/18/2013 10:09:17 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
Taizuku posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
I ordered mine online but the shops here have it for 40.

Wait you're from HaggisMcBackStabton? I'm from SloppyDrunkMcDublinville!

I'm actually from Tsundre town.

Tsundere?

That place too.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#62TerikuPosted 1/18/2013 10:10:11 AM
So you've finally shown your true colors.

I hope you learned your lesson here. Never overestimate anything, otherwise you'll always be disappointed.
#63Pesmerga255Posted 1/18/2013 10:11:09 AM
Teriku posted...
So you've finally shown your true colors.

I hope you learned your lesson here. Never overestimate anything, otherwise you'll always be disappointed.

You forgot the other lesson. Never find fault in anything. People get very nasty when you do.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#64FireMage7777Posted 1/18/2013 10:12:52 AM
Did the person that got up in my face about saying this game was bad months ago seriously just f***ing flop flip?
---
ScrewAttack needs to redo Goku Vs Superman with actual research on Goku. One word: Katchin...I mean Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 21.675 trillion tons in base form
#65MadigariPosted 1/18/2013 10:15:18 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
Did the person that got up in my face about saying this game was bad months ago seriously just f***ing flop flip?

Don't be coy. You can read the TC's screen name, same as the rest of us.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#66FireMage7777Posted 1/18/2013 10:16:48 AM
Madigari posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

Don't be coy. You can read the TC's screen name, same as the rest of us.

Exactly. Which is why I find this so priceless, if serious. Any other converts?
---
ScrewAttack needs to redo Goku Vs Superman with actual research on Goku. One word: Katchin...I mean Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 21.675 trillion tons in base form
#67Dark_EpathyPosted 1/18/2013 10:19:23 AM
He's being facetious.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#68XDecimoXPosted 1/18/2013 10:24:35 AM(edited)
Taizuku! You've seen the light! :D
But no, seriously, my main reason for hating this game has actually been for the business practices. When people started to bring up critic reviews, it really only made me angier. I think I can sum it up with this...

http://www.cinemablend.com/images/sections/48904/_1351883769.gif

Gaming Journalism IS in fact a joke. That guy is the executive producer of the Spike VGAs, which is pretty much just one big advertising fest, and he's also in charge of the GMA's, which is an award event for Gaming Journalists, paid for and hosted by PUBLISHERS.

Ah, but whatever. Went off on a tangent there. Reason why I brought that up is cause faulty business practices like putting the real ending up as paid DLC is messed up. You gotta show me that glitch/pathing video though.
---
PSN - NeroTheDB
#69ColonelChikenPosted 1/18/2013 10:27:12 AM(edited)
I'm sorry about that Taizuku. I'm appalled by the number if people jumping down your throat for voicing your disappointment even though you gave it a fair chance and then some.
#70MadigariPosted 1/18/2013 10:32:22 AM(edited)
ColonelChiken posted...
I'm sorry about that Taizuku. I'm appalled by the number if people jumping down your throat for voicing your disappointment.

I'm not jumping down his throat. I do find it humorous that a person who enjoyed his playthrough and rated it 7.5 took two days to suddenly declare it "the absolute worst thing ever". But it's still and always has been his opinion -and- his choice, so people need to back off.

Though, to be fair, Mitt Romney wishes he had that sort of commitment.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.