This game is a complete disappointment.

#71Hades192Posted 1/18/2013 9:32:05 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
Madigari posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Did the person that got up in my face about saying this game was bad months ago seriously just f***ing flop flip?

Don't be coy. You can read the TC's screen name, same as the rest of us.

Exactly. Which is why I find this so priceless, if serious. Any other converts?

Up until mission 15, I was impressed the first night. I thought, eh; not too bad once I had all weapons.

Second day, I completed it and knew I spoke too soon about it being decent.
I realized how simple the combat it and that all the weapons feel identical. 5 devil arms that all follow the same flow chart. Sure you can mix and match moves but not to a limited extent.

Visually the game is on point, without a doubt NT knows how to make things look pretty but ultimately its a dead fish.
#72Hades192Posted 1/18/2013 9:32:21 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
Madigari posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Did the person that got up in my face about saying this game was bad months ago seriously just f***ing flop flip?

Don't be coy. You can read the TC's screen name, same as the rest of us.

Exactly. Which is why I find this so priceless, if serious. Any other converts?

Up until mission 15, I was impressed the first night. I thought, eh; not too bad once I had all weapons.

Second day, I completed it and knew I spoke too soon about it being decent.
I realized how simple the combat it and that all the weapons feel identical. 5 devil arms that all follow the same flow chart. Sure you can mix and match moves but not to a limited extent.

Visually the game is on point, without a doubt NT knows how to make things look pretty but ultimately its a dead fish.
#73FNP88Posted 1/18/2013 9:33:49 AM
Taizuku posted...
FNP88 posted...
Damn, kind of surprised you are so disappointed Taizuku. Honestly i wasn't expecting this game to be amazing or anything, but it did not deserve the hate in my opinion(after playing the demo). I don't plan on buying it for a while anyways, especially with Ni No Kuni and MGR. What exactly was it that made you decide the game wasn't good? You are one of the few people who had hope that remained on the board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBttGnkjiBo

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry?search=glitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft7hlHjZw0c

I hope you can make it through those...

Well, unless you have actually played through the game and had those bugs/glitches occur for you that is kind of surprising you would judge the game based on those videos. We both know there are people who hate this game so much they will blow little things out of proportion.

Like hells mentioned, a lot of my favorite games have tons of bugs, but i still love them and they almost never actually effect the gameplay. Most need very specific things to be done, and do not occur while just playing normally. To be honest that flying glitch looks pretty cool, alhough i can see these screwing up the leaderboard.

Have you actually played the game? Or did you end up just watching the whole thing? Cause for me unless it is a game from one of my favorite franchises ever i would not be interested in playing a game after watching the entire things be played. Even with my favorite franchises it would take away greatly from the experience.

Oh well, i could care less what your opinion of the game is. Just kind of surprised it changed so drastically recently, but who knows maybe mine will too when i finally play it. Just hope you don't hang around here like the other people who hate it lol.
#74DuuuDe14Posted 1/18/2013 9:34:01 AM
I told you Tai. If you are genuine, i welcome you back to the family.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#75HellFire-BahamuPosted 1/18/2013 9:48:41 AM
Taizuku, sorry if it seemed like I was jumping down your throat. I'm not hatin' on your disdain for the game. I'm hatin' on you hatin' of the bug and DLC issue. You not liking the game is fine by me. I ain't got nothing but love for you son.

(Side note: I know you play SF and Dragon's Dogma. Anything else?)
---
"I like the way you die, boy" -Django
#76Project5BossPosted 1/18/2013 9:58:22 AM
So they glitches were the straw that broke Tai's back huh? Well man I'm sorry to hear that.

Also lol@all the blind defenders eating the guy alive for legitimate criticism. Defenders of anything are the most irrational, moronic kind of people.
#77testament067Posted 1/18/2013 10:11:56 AM
Project5Boss posted...
So they glitches were the straw that broke Tai's back huh? Well man I'm sorry to hear that.

Also lol@all the blind defenders eating the guy alive for legitimate criticism. Defenders of anything are the most irrational, moronic kind of people.

It's like 5 people doing that in this topic. Stop acting like either side of this idiotic war is the victim.

Seriously. And the last sentence of your post doesn't help anything.

TC, I'm kinda confused on how glitch videos make your DMC experience any less enjoyable....I don't have the game yet just asking
---
Video freestyle starring Me!!!! Check me out! Download the music!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKloH1AHrtg
#78gamer6879403333Posted 1/18/2013 10:14:41 AM
Project5Boss posted...

Eating the guy? According to the poll on this board, antis are the majority here. Which is to say it's the anti side is the one that that can get tons of backup from others on their side, whereas pros are pretty much left to fend for themselves. If he's getting eaten, I'm sure it won't be long until an anti posse shows up to back him up with antis drowning out the pros... Like usual for this board.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#79Pesmerga255Posted 1/18/2013 10:15:56 AM
gamer6879403333 posted...
Project5Boss posted...

Eating the guy? According to the poll on this board, antis are the majority here. Which is to say it's the anti side is the one that that can get tons of backup from others on their side, whereas pros are pretty much left to fend for themselves. If he's getting eaten, I'm sure it won't be long until an anti posse shows up to back him up with antis drowning out the pros... Like usual for this board.

Aww. That's cute. He's still using terms like "pro" and "anti".
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#80gamer6879403333Posted 1/18/2013 10:21:04 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Aww. That's cute. He's still using terms like "pro" and "anti".

I'm not even taking you seriously. DuuuDe had this-

"Pes has flip flopped so many times its scary. I've already compared him to that one radical member of the group who you don't affiliate with but don't stop either."

to say about you. When another anti is saying you're just a crazy guy, it's a sign that you're not worth dealing with.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.