This game is a complete disappointment.

#81Project5BossPosted 1/18/2013 10:22:05 AM
testament067 posted...
Project5Boss posted...
So they glitches were the straw that broke Tai's back huh? Well man I'm sorry to hear that.

Also lol@all the blind defenders eating the guy alive for legitimate criticism. Defenders of anything are the most irrational, moronic kind of people.

It's like 5 people doing that in this topic. Stop acting like either side of this idiotic war is the victim.

Seriously. And the last sentence of your post doesn't help anything.

TC, I'm kinda confused on how glitch videos make your DMC experience any less enjoyable....I don't have the game yet just asking

How is it not moronic behaviour to blindly ignore all evidence, legitimate criticism and insist that a game is good or great based only on emotions? There's vid upon vid of people with the full game either criticizing it or breaking it. There's the whole game for everyone to see. It is a complete downgrade. People who claim a downgrade to be acceptable have moronic opinions.

Eating the guy? According to the poll on this board, antis are the majority here. Which is to say it's the anti side is the one that that can get tons of backup from others on their side, whereas pros are pretty much left to fend for themselves. If he's getting eaten, I'm sure it won't be long until an anti posse shows up to back him up with antis drowning out the pros... Like usual for this board.

Which is good, my faith in humanity has been restored by 0.3%. More people need to oppose downgrades like this nonsense. As long as antis back up their points with evidence(and there's plenty) it is a-okay. The antis I don't like are the ones who hate the game for reasons not backed up by reason(which is hard to do since there's so many things to hate about this whole thing).
#82Pesmerga255Posted 1/18/2013 10:22:21 AM
gamer6879403333 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Aww. That's cute. He's still using terms like "pro" and "anti".

I'm not even taking you seriously. DuuuDe had this-

"Pes has flip flopped so many times its scary. I've already compared him to that one radical member of the group who you don't affiliate with but don't stop either."

to say about you. When another anti is saying you're just a crazy guy, it's a sign that you're not worth dealing with.

So, I'm basically Majima Goro?

Awesome, thanks DuuuDe.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#83akamesamaPosted 1/18/2013 10:25:04 AM
No it's not a disappointment... because I didn't expect much from it in the first place :P

Now if DmC2 is announced I'll just convert to Platinumism like the rest lulz
---
Mains: Carl Sub:The guy that fixes hats
Guilty Gear: Eddie and ABA
#84gamer6879403333Posted 1/18/2013 10:25:05 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
So, I'm basically Majima Goro?

Awesome, thanks DuuuDe.

Well... You did just earn a tiny bit of respect from me for knowing Majima. It's rare to see a Yakuza fan anywhere, considering how niche we are.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#85Pesmerga255Posted 1/18/2013 10:26:22 AM
Yakuza 5 better get an english release. It's my most wanted game of 2013. The combat in the demo was awesome and it seems to have a lot of extra content, even in comparison to the other games in the series.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#86Damien94Posted 1/18/2013 10:26:41 AM
Wait... wasn't Taizuku a pro yesterday?
---
Contrary to popular belief, opinions can be, and often are, wrong.
#87MadigariPosted 1/18/2013 10:27:43 AM
Project5Boss posted...
How is it not moronic behaviour to blindly ignore all evidence, legitimate criticism and insist that a game is good or great based only on emotions?

Games are for entertainment purposes. Person gets entertained by said game. Game is, therefore, good or great to him based on emotion. There's absolutely nothing moronic about it.

I mean, what you're doing is the equivalent of standing down at Baskin Robbins and telling anyone who gets a flavor you don't like that they're moronic. Good news: You don't have to like the flavor. Don't get in the face of people who do. If they're smart, they'll return the favor.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#88Vault_ZeroPosted 1/18/2013 10:27:43 AM
Taizuku posted...
ImYoungxD posted...
QQ. So much whining in this board.

Dude...the game's bad. Accept it.

At face value it's fine, but the game is flawed to the core.

It's built on an undesirable premise, with undesirable story and characters...and to top it off it has gameplay that doesn't live up to the name and glitches out the ass.

Weren't you a defender?
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#89gamer6879403333Posted 1/18/2013 10:29:49 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Yakuza 5 better get an english release. It's my most wanted game of 2013. The combat in the demo was awesome and it seems to have a lot of extra content, even in comparison to the other games in the series.

I still want Kenzan. Unfortunately, that has almost no chance of getting localized. Which is weird, because it's a mature samurai game, and people love samurai and the game would probably sell better then the main localized games do. I just don't get why they won't go for it. I mean, we even got the zombie spinoff, but the samurai spinoff isn't even being considered? What the hell, Sega?
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#90Drifter187Posted 1/18/2013 10:44:02 AM
Taizuku posted...
I haven't been this disappointed in a game since Soul Calibur 5.

Family guy bit?
---
I drift from board to board not a troll dont spill verbal diarrhea , I'm drifter.... Drifter187
Currently playing: Max Payne 3