Hair is to Antis as Shakespeare is to Pros

#1Sylus2015Posted 1/18/2013 11:35:21 AM
Both are arguments brought up to dismiss valid points from either side by misrepresenting or inflating a previous topic of conversation.

Because of this, I propose a trade-off. Antis never speak of Shakespeare and Pros never speak of hair as bringing up either accomplishes nothing and simply makes the offending side look ignorant of the actual points brought to the table. As an added bonus, we promise not to abort Shakespeare's baby in the process.

Any takers on this agreement?
---
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue - Proverbs 17:28
For all intents and purposes, just know me as The Mute...
#2DarkJaydragonPosted 1/18/2013 11:36:44 AM
Like I said long ago, make two boards, one for anti's, one for pro's, everyones happy.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#3Pesmerga255Posted 1/18/2013 11:37:29 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
Like I said long ago, make two boards, one for anti's, one for pro's, everyones happy.

They already did. The 360 board seems to be exclusively for pros. Maybe you'd be better off there.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#4syctheweilderPosted 1/18/2013 11:38:19 AM
So that's why the traffic is so low over there
#5SwimmingToasterPosted 1/18/2013 11:38:20 AM
It's a message board. You deal with it or leave. You can go make a hugbox elsewhere to get rid of this "dissenting opinion" you can't seem to handle.
---
GT: PowderdToastMan
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/PowderdToastMan
#6DarkJaydragonPosted 1/18/2013 11:38:26 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...

They already did. The 360 board seems to be exclusively for pros. Maybe you'd be better off there.

I'm posting on both.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#7RayconPosted 1/18/2013 11:39:29 AM
syctheweilder posted...
So that's why the traffic is so low over there

*rimshot*
---
"Clue in, girl! Get in that trap room and grab that battery while I, a bad-ass convict, play this beautiful piano melody."-MorphineChild on REŘ
#8Sylus2015(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 11:40:27 AM
It's a message board. You deal with it or leave. You can go make a hugbox elsewhere to get rid of this "dissenting opinion" you can't seem to handle.

I don't want a hugbox.

I'm just saying: if you're going to slug it out, at least do it properly.
---
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue - Proverbs 17:28
For all intents and purposes, just know me as The Mute...
#9SwimmingToasterPosted 1/18/2013 11:41:48 AM

I don't want a hugbox.

I'm just saying: if you're going to slug it out, at least do it properly.

Ha. No.
---
GT: PowderdToastMan
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/PowderdToastMan
#10Ether101Posted 1/18/2013 4:30:17 PM
Sylus2015 posted...
Both are arguments brought up to dismiss valid points from either side by misrepresenting or inflating a previous topic of conversation.

Because of this, I propose a trade-off. Antis never speak of Shakespeare and Pros never speak of hair as bringing up either accomplishes nothing and simply makes the offending side look ignorant of the actual points brought to the table. As an added bonus, we promise not to abort Shakespeare's baby in the process.

Any takers on this agreement?

This is idiotic. Antis don't give a **** about the hair but pros do care about the quality of the story.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.