i love the old school dante dlc so much

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 1/18/2013 7:04:44 PM
its like you want to be an ungreatful crybaby about hair color? go buy it then with your money. everyone else, enjoy what you get. its like total justice IMO lol.
#2PirateSwordsmanPosted 1/18/2013 7:07:42 PM
Ah, I'm glad this wasn't another topic about the hair.
---
~On How To Close Topics - In Memory of callingjaguar~
callingjaguar:
tell me how to take it off or i will c*m on you
#3SasukefirePosted 1/18/2013 7:19:19 PM
>Implying People Don't Like This Game For Dante's Appearance Alone
---
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/7650/hotdogshionyregis.jpg
Aw.
#4vgundamPosted 1/18/2013 7:21:12 PM
Sasukefire posted...

---
It's "I COULDN'T care less" PLEASE GET IT RIGHT PEOPLE.
#5Squishy5Posted 1/18/2013 7:21:34 PM
I got over the look along time ago. It's the juvenile writing and the poor gameplay decisions that have me up in arms now. Why are there three dodges, and 2 dodge buttons? You can use LB or RB to dodge... why? If you remove one of those being dodge, sure seems like there's enough buttons for a lock-on! Oh, also, you should only ever bother using the demon dodge because its stupidly good. The window for a "perfect evade" is huge and it gives you a style boost on your next attack. HELLO SSS!

The colored enemies are awful and stifle the combat. For surprisingly good gameplay from a studio who hasn't provided good gameplay in the past, this is a baffling decision that basically mucks it all up.

As for the writing, what the hell happened between this game and Enslaved. The writing is awful in comparison.
#6Rob_IndahoodPosted 1/18/2013 7:24:21 PM
I love that people stick to one idea (his hair/overall appearance) of why people dislike this game instead of actually listening to valid criticisms about the game.
---
GT: Warhound07
#7Green_PuffPosted 1/18/2013 7:28:22 PM
Retro, you dummy. haha
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#8Vault_ZeroPosted 1/18/2013 7:32:45 PM
vgundam posted...
Sasukefire posted...

---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#9Rome218Posted 1/18/2013 7:33:43 PM
Rob_Indahood posted...
I love that people stick to one idea (his hair/overall appearance) of why people dislike this game instead of actually listening to valid criticisms about the game.

It's more than just hair. A lot of people got attached to Dante, and they know this is not the same Dante.

If they did something like this to MGS, replacing Solid Snake with someone else that shares the same name, people would be upset. Especially if he doesn't look to their standards.

It is a valid reason of why people are angry. I do not blame them, I just think it's time to move on. We knew this was coming.

A lot of people actually like this game a lot, and apparently every review site I've seen, both professional and independent, have been positive.
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#10Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 8:40:46 PM
Squishy5 posted...
I got over the look along time ago. It's the juvenile writing and the poor gameplay decisions that have me up in arms now. Why are there three dodges, and 2 dodge buttons? You can use LB or RB to dodge... why? If you remove one of those being dodge, sure seems like there's enough buttons for a lock-on! Oh, also, you should only ever bother using the demon dodge because its stupidly good. The window for a "perfect evade" is huge and it gives you a style boost on your next attack. HELLO SSS!

The colored enemies are awful and stifle the combat. For surprisingly good gameplay from a studio who hasn't provided good gameplay in the past, this is a baffling decision that basically mucks it all up.

As for the writing, what the hell happened between this game and Enslaved. The writing is awful in comparison.

the writing and story is good, stop trolling. also in the past they made heavenly sword which isnt well recieved.