i love the old school dante dlc so much

#11zhaoyun99Posted 1/18/2013 8:43:22 PM
You mean like how it turned out to be NERO.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#12akira_hisyamPosted 1/18/2013 8:46:30 PM
im really want that costume but i dont want to waste my money for any dlc esspecially costume dlc,this suppose to be in disc.

im against dlc,one day,game we bought only have half content in it and other half become dlc.
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
#13pyro_buntaPosted 1/18/2013 9:06:31 PM
Sasukefire posted...
>Implying People Don't Like This Game For Dante's Appearance Alone

Implying you know how to imply.
---
...for Tony Redgrave...
#14ShengaliPosted 1/18/2013 10:05:07 PM
Squishy5 posted...
As for the writing, what the hell happened between this game and Enslaved. The writing is awful in comparison.

They hired outside writers to come in and fix the scripts for both Enslaved and Heavenly Sword. Their "expert storytelling" wasn't even done by them :(

Rome218 posted...
If they did something like this to MGS, replacing Solid Snake with someone else that shares the same name, people would be upset. Especially if he doesn't look to their standards.

Yes, MGS2 - and the $hitstorm that ensued. It was mostly MGS4 turning him into the next cyborg ninja that really redeemed Raiden in a lot of people's eyes. And now he gets his own game, whereas he even had to share Sons of Liberty. And he was completely outshone by at least two characters that had drastically less than half his screen time.

But now he gets his own game. And I'm excited. :D

And that also initially created a small $hitstorm, until MGS5 was announced - TAKE THE HINT CAPCOM!!!!
#15vgundamPosted 1/19/2013 9:12:31 AM
Shengali posted...
It was mostly MGS4 turning him into the next cyborg ninja that really redeemed Raiden in a lot of people's eyes.

That completely ruined him.
---
It's "I COULDN'T care less" PLEASE GET IT RIGHT PEOPLE.
#16laskalPosted 1/19/2013 9:16:40 AM

As for the writing, what the hell happened between this game and Enslaved. The writing is awful in comparison.

Enslaved was written by an outsider.
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#17gsninjaPosted 1/19/2013 9:20:13 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
the writing and story is good, stop trolling. also in the past they made heavenly sword which isnt well recieved.

Trolling =/= Having a different opinion.
---
3DS FC - 5455 9389 5386 | GT: GB2TheKitchen
Ooo make it bounce, baby.
#18Bl00dEdgeRaidenPosted 1/19/2013 9:20:42 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
its like you want to be an ungreatful crybaby about hair color? go buy it then with your money. everyone else, enjoy what you get. its like total justice IMO lol.

People stopped caring about the hair colour thing 2 years ago genius.
---
Blazblue Mains: Makoto/Ragna/Noel
'I am Drug Free, I am Alcohol Free, and I'm Straight Edge....And I'm better than you' - CM Punk
#19USFPosted 1/19/2013 9:31:01 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Squishy5 posted...
I got over the look along time ago. It's the juvenile writing and the poor gameplay decisions that have me up in arms now. Why are there three dodges, and 2 dodge buttons? You can use LB or RB to dodge... why? If you remove one of those being dodge, sure seems like there's enough buttons for a lock-on! Oh, also, you should only ever bother using the demon dodge because its stupidly good. The window for a "perfect evade" is huge and it gives you a style boost on your next attack. HELLO SSS!

The colored enemies are awful and stifle the combat. For surprisingly good gameplay from a studio who hasn't provided good gameplay in the past, this is a baffling decision that basically mucks it all up.

the writing and story is good, stop trolling. also in the past they made heavenly sword which isnt well recieved.

No they're not good, far from good. The story is below average at best and the writing is simply atrocious. Unless you're around 14-15 I don't see how you can think they're actually good.
---
Because the door was open. Blue skies.
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed 3, LoL, Anno 2070, Xcom: Enemy Unknown.
#20GodSlayer66Posted 1/19/2013 9:35:27 AM
Sasukefire posted...
>Implying People Don't Like This Game For Dante's Appearance Alone

You'd be surprised how stupid some butthurt fans can be. I'm not talking about DMC fans exclusively.
---
This post is now 20% cooler.