By request of lunic7 why not an official style gameplay thread?

#1Agito_KingPosted 1/18/2013 9:08:09 PM
Dude asked me a few days back to post another combo mad vid from more players on youtube if i could find one. Instantly gave me an idea for a neutral thread to just dedicate to all 4 DMC games and the recently released DmC game making 5 I suppose. Now we all have different opinions and views on each game but in all 5 games there's quite a few cool things that can be done that I'm sure we all can agree on. So my request is that why not share whatever our favorite combo/ gameplay videos that we know of from any one of the games on here? Even better is that if some of you guys are able to that is, you guys can post your own gameplay vids here as well for the community to enjoy.

Now lunic asked if I could post a DMC3 truestyle vid which i was going to but I thought meh I posted a DMC3 virgil vid last time so I thought I'd go ahead and post one I'm more biased towards which is DMC4 Dante so yea :) hope this pics up and enjoy you guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e23c_HDPo7Y

^ really digged this guy's aerial combat skills
#2produnerPosted 1/18/2013 9:12:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cikn_I6-AU

^jump cancels, glide rave, evade cancel and juggles.

zeroxem is really good,he is a master at DMC4. At that vid TC, he made a good use of the guard cancelling, star rave, JC...etc nearly every technique was used.
#3produnerPosted 1/18/2013 9:13:46 PM
TC people care more about drama and journalism.
#4Agito_King(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 9:20:33 PM
Not even gonna lie man I'm by no means a fan of DmC but the game was already made so it's kinda pointless for me or anyone to continue stating my hate for the game. Instead I just got tired and missed DMC as a whole so wanted to bring up something fresh on these boards. That being said the vid you posted was definitely cool to watch although it was a bit on the short end XD haha. And definitely on what you said about xeroxem he's up there with brea and the others. I can only imagine doing his combos as streamlessly but I don't practice enough to get that level of finesse. KEEP THE POSTS COMMING!
#5Agito_King(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 9:22:48 PM
The only reason I even bothered to touch my Gfaqs account was the other day I found a cool gameplay vid to share haha
#6produnerPosted 1/18/2013 9:26:19 PM
Agito_King posted...
Not even gonna lie man I'm by no means a fan of DmC but the game was already made so it's kinda pointless for me or anyone to continue stating my hate for the game. Instead I just got tired and missed DMC as a whole so wanted to bring up something fresh on these boards. That being said the vid you posted was definitely cool to watch although it was a bit on the short end XD haha. And definitely on what you said about xeroxem he's up there with brea and the others. I can only imagine doing his combos as streamlessly but I don't practice enough to get that level of finesse. KEEP THE POSTS COMMING!

I made a similar thread about combos, guides, walkthroughs,tutorials..etc. Few contributed, The war is a silly argument of self-righteousness and the propaganda that NT and journalist spread about villainizing the fanbase of DMC. They are killing there own mediocre game,even though we despise the idea of the game and its quality, we still help this shi**y game and they just want to argue. All what they care about is bashing the fanbase and fake reviews.
#7Agito_King(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 9:43:02 PM
produner posted...
Agito_King posted...

I made a similar thread about combos, guides, walkthroughs,tutorials..etc. Few contributed, The war is a silly argument of self-righteousness and the propaganda that NT and journalist spread about villainizing the fanbase of DMC. They are killing there own mediocre game,even though we despise the idea of the game and its quality, we still help this shi**y game and they just want to argue. All what they care about is bashing the fanbase and fake reviews.

There are only two reviews i acknowledged for this game which being the Adam Sessler one and the one this guy posted http://pastebin.com/0YMA6fBe. The only two reviews I see with literal sense on this game. It's not bad but it's not the best without being d-bags who mindlessly love it or d-bags who mindelessly hate it. Sure theres some subjective things in these reviews but overall it's my favorite kind, list all the good, list all the bad, slap a score/ closing and leave the rest for fans to decide.

And to be honest I'm personally ashamed of myself as a gamer not only as an anti too for missing out on a recent event Capcom hosted for us fans to literally make general serious comments on suggestions to future games. They literally did something respectable and asked for our help when they damn well don't need it.

Sadly I was busy working on my car so I missed the event but from what I heard those who did make it were disgustingly idiotic and only asked for "this game" or "that game" type stuff instead of literally laying out straight what needed to be laid out. On topic note though I do agree some of this stuff goes overboard but I still love a lot of peeps on this board cause they keep me entertained when I can stop by to read XD friggin Pes is hilarious and so are a lot of other pros/ antis.

Now COMBO VIDS FOLKS!! bring em on!
#8Agito_King(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 9:59:30 PM
probably useless bump attempt but here goes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1RHxRkuFVc
#9lunic7Posted 1/18/2013 11:30:25 PM
wtf why did i get famous for this
#10Agito_King(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 11:45:59 PM
I wish this was popular but it's being ignored on the board XD but na you just gave me an idea to at least try to make an official gameplay vid board so only fair to mention you.