Enough with the Hate

#1Oskar2525Posted 1/19/2013 6:51:03 AM
The hate on this board is getting really old.Ninja Theory did a great job with this game. The combat is awesome, the story is great and the voice acting is some of the best ever. Let alone the amazing visuals.

I have been a fan of Devil May Cry since the first game and I have to say I think it was time for a reboot.

If you don't like the game, that is fine. you have a right to your opinion, but why are the same people creating hate topics over and over again? This is nothing but trolling.

In my opinion this game is fantastic and one of the best this gen. You can argue and troll all you want but I am leaving this board after posting this topic because this place has gotten beyond ridiculous.
#2FireMage7777Posted 1/19/2013 6:52:17 AM
Oskar2525 posted...
The hate on this board is getting really old.Ninja Theory did a great job with this game. The combat is awesome, the story is great and the voice acting is some of the best ever. Let alone the amazing visuals.

I have been a fan of Devil May Cry since the first game and I have to say I think it was time for a reboot.

If you don't like the game, that is fine. you have a right to your opinion, but why are the same people creating hate topics over and over again? This is nothing but trolling.

In my opinion this game is fantastic and one of the best this gen. You can argue and troll all you want but I am leaving this board after posting this topic because this place has gotten beyond ridiculous.

LOL that whole first paragraph made me laugh
---
ScrewAttack needs to redo Goku Vs Superman with actual research on Goku. One word: Katchin...I mean Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 21.675 trillion tons in base form
#3megamaticsPosted 1/19/2013 6:52:39 AM
I don't think I've ever seen you post here...so leaving after wouldn't really bother anyone.
---
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics
#4BaulModeusPosted 1/19/2013 6:54:40 AM(edited)
Pepper your angus TC, you're about to be crucified.

Edit: I support you and love the game too, but this board is not the place to express your opinion.
#5knive87Posted 1/19/2013 6:54:09 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
Oskar2525 posted...

same xD.. but he's right tho. just not the first paragraph. this board is like the hitman: absolutions board.

lol
---
PSN: knive87
"The forge of my heart grows cold and the world shivers for it"
#6KyryloPosted 1/19/2013 6:54:31 AM
Oskar2525 posted...

*dies from laughter*

That's SOOOO original. Like every second writes it right under praises:D
#7m100t1sPosted 1/19/2013 6:55:45 AM
LOL I posted a topic talking about who's going to leave this board after a couple of months, And guess what?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/65216174

None of the antis posted, Just the pros. Man, These guys will probably keep hating this game for like the next 5 years.

What a waste of time -.-
#8redroses_4lifePosted 1/19/2013 6:56:14 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
Oskar2525 posted...

Kakka Carrot Cake... Show him what for it means to be.... Super Saiyan Lesbian......
---
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
PSN: friendy08, Pawn: La'roule (Level 200 Tank Mage)
#9gamer6879403333Posted 1/19/2013 6:56:31 AM
You think you can stifle them (the antis)? You won't. Trust me, when a fanbase wants to hate a game, nothing will stop them. I've seen that with Sonic games, Metroid Other M, Mass Effect 3... A bunch of games. I've been trying to get them to stop for days now, but it's like trying to wear away a mountain with a garden hose. Best you can do is hope they get bored and move on.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#10NaichingeruPosted 1/19/2013 6:57:09 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
Oskar2525 posted...

Hahaha, this. The voice acting is poor. Devil May Cry was poor, yeah, but 3 and 4 were amazing. Reuben Langdon was the perfect Dante, Daniel Southworth did Vergil so well that anybody else seems wrong and Johnny Yong Bosch was a great choice for Nero. This? This is poor. Mundus fight, Vergil is getting molested by Mundus. What does Dante do? Go "Ah!". That's it. Ah!

The dialogue is poor. To be honest, I don't think it's the voice actors fault at all. Bob Barbas, Phineas, Lilith, Mundus and even Vergil are pretty good: it's just the script that's bad.
---
GT: Sensei Ponzor.
"The greatest part of mankind floats betwixt vice and virtue."