It doesn't matter that this game is good. WE DON'T LIKE IT.

#1BroadwayGPUPosted 1/19/2013 10:53:17 AM
We don't like progressivestyle Western Gamedevelopment. This is a Japan game. And a Japan game must feel like it was made in 2005.
---
#BroadwayGPUTopic
#2Pesmerga255Posted 1/19/2013 10:54:43 AM
I like turtles.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#3motaqaPosted 1/19/2013 10:58:22 AM
good games came out that year. your argument is invalid.
---
"You lack devotion. Steady effort is what counts. Me? I'm the exception to the rule!" Kyo Kusanagi
KOFXII Revenge of Ono, KOFXIII a New Hope
#4syctheweilderPosted 1/19/2013 11:05:09 AM
Progressive?

This is not progressive. This game lifts mechanic from older games and does not advance the borrowed mechanics in any significant way.
#5pyro_buntaPosted 1/19/2013 11:08:29 AM
What's with the influx of idiots (yes idiots, not trolls) these days? It was a lot more intelligent before the game came out.
---
...for Tony Redgrave...
#6Pesmerga255Posted 1/19/2013 11:09:05 AM
pyro_bunta posted...
What's with the influx of idiots (yes idiots, not trolls) these days? It was a lot more intelligent before the game came out.

DmC's target audience is starting to appear on the board.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#7motaqaPosted 1/19/2013 11:56:17 AM
It baffles me how "defenders" of this game fail to understand that the things people hate about it are in fact game breaking points.

1- Midcore combat system
2- Glitchy gameplay (to the point of fun killing)
3- Usage of a franchise tittle name to sell this game, when in return it is not even close to being as good.
4- Trying to apple to a wider demographic at the expense of long time fans.
5- Dumping down the difficulty for casuals (seems like a trend these days) when it was praised from the beginning for its difficulty.
6- Their (Capcom in general actually) attitude toward fans concerns.
---
"You lack devotion. Steady effort is what counts. Me? I'm the exception to the rule!" Kyo Kusanagi
#8darkestmercPosted 1/19/2013 12:03:42 PM
motaqa posted...
It baffles me how "defenders" of this game fail to understand that the things people hate about it are in fact game breaking points.

1- Midcore combat system
3- Usage of a franchise tittle name to sell this game, when in return it is not even close to being as good.
5- Dumping down the difficulty for casuals (seems like a trend these days) when it was praised from the beginning for its difficulty.

1- The combat system in this game is amazing. I would go as far as to say that it is the best in the series.
2- I have not experienced any glitch yet and I have almost beaten the game twice.
3- This is opinion. This is the second best in the franchise (behind 3) in my opinion.
4- "Trying to get many fans at the expense of a few fans"- how horrible...
5- This game is still pretty damn difficult.
6- So you expected them to just trash the whole game because fans complained about how Dante looked?

It baffles me how idiotic some complaints against this game are.
---
PSN: Darkestmerc
Xbox 360 GT: Darkermerc
#9aznghostbusterPosted 1/19/2013 12:13:20 PM
darkestmerc posted...
motaqa posted...

1- Midcore combat system

1- The combat system in this game is amazing. I would go as far as to say that it is the best in the series.
2- I have not experienced any glitch yet and I have almost beaten the game twice.
3- This is opinion. This is the second best in the franchise (behind 3) in my opinion.
6- So you expected them to just trash the whole game because fans complained about how Dante looked?

Wow, you make your fellow supporters look bad. I pity them for having someone like you on their side.
---
"If there's grass on the field, have sex with it." - Confucius talking to George Washington on their honeymoon cruise in the Bahamas
#10motaqaPosted 1/19/2013 12:19:42 PM
darkestmerc posted...
motaqa posted...

1- So you like inferiority. good for you.
2- Lucky you, but that doesn't dismiss it from existing.
3- an opinion that is backed by facts.
4- Lol. Care to prove?
5- For casuals and braindead? yeah
6- Yep. and an apology too. It's not the first time (BTW this Dante look "defenders" love to scapegoat all dislikes on is getting old and proven false) we dislike the game for more than hair color. Good try though.

Now bring back Clover Studios.
---