"Not in a million years" - your thoughts on that scene?! (spoilers)

#11DragknightPosted 1/19/2013 12:16:39 PM
It's funny because he gets white hair anyways
---
Proud owner of a Wii and PS3
[url=http://eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Jutouto2/] [img]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Jutouto2.png[/img] [/url]
#12Shinra-ArmyPosted 1/19/2013 12:18:01 PM
"Yes, I agree. You will never be as awesome as he is, not in a million years..."
---
WRRYYYYers posted...
I am a former Spetsnaz operative and I have killed a taekwondo master before.
#13DJ_0000Posted 1/19/2013 12:19:01 PM
It was very funny I thought, I also think some people are seriously overplaying it when they call it a thinly veiled shot at the fans, it was just a joke.
#14Jwall33Posted 1/19/2013 12:21:28 PM
I dont even think it was the fact his hair was white alone, also the length considering he started off with the mohawk and as the hair became white it also grew a couple inches. You can tell when you go to the skins and swap back and forth from original and normal.
#15RockmanALPosted 1/19/2013 12:26:14 PM
either ninja theory or capcom,
is mocking, laugh, trolling, or making fun of old fans
---
Games, Manga, Anime, Gunpla, Figures ONLY!
I now conclude that, Ever17's story is eminently the BEST story of all I've seen/read in my "entire life".
#16zhaoyun99Posted 1/19/2013 12:27:38 PM
*HEAVY MACHINE GUN*
Did you say something?
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#17SparNar607Posted 1/19/2013 12:30:43 PM
DJ_0000 posted...
It was very funny I thought, I also think some people are seriously overplaying it when they call it a thinly veiled shot at the fans, it was just a joke.

Prior statements by Tameem would give the older fans reason to believe it wasn't.
---
"On and On the road does go, down into the depths below"
"Off you went to call the King, you wish to hear the Devil sing."
#18Genyosai3Posted 1/19/2013 12:31:48 PM
I haven't even finished this game yet and already I see them throwing references left and right, like those trophies and such, all quotes throughout the previous series.

You know what I find funny? The arcade machines in the carnival, I'm not familiar with the other two games they have on the monitor, but one of those monitors clearly has Street Fighter on it, Ken on one side Ryu on the other, and Ryu's stage in the background.
---
PSN: Dragon_Install_3 BBCS:Tao,Valk/P4A:Akihiko "Tell me Ragna mains, what does 5B,....... mean to you?"
#19AkazoraPosted 1/19/2013 12:54:32 PM
Dante's hair origin story?

- Hair turns white from extended use of DT.
- No barber will accept money from him after the Bob Barbas fight, so it just grows out naturally and he cuts the length on his own.
#20Roger_BaconPosted 1/19/2013 1:17:15 PM
I found it quite funny actually,didnt think it looked that bad either lol
---
To defeat me,you must defeat my dragon punch
Psn - Darth_Richy