What antis should be doing

#21Jokerz_WildcardPosted 1/19/2013 1:12:36 PM
Both sides are far too stubborn to retract now,
The complaints the antis put out are just sad
And the defense the pros use are just awful
This whole thing could end if:
The antis go somewhere, for christs sake if you don't like something avoid it, there's no need to try to push your beliefs on anyone, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like it if you had a new religion forced upon you.
And pros, ignore the haters, your reactions further fuel them.
The only reason people even oppose this game so greatly is to feel like they're doing something valiant, you're all full of yourselves, you wanna help others? Go volunteer, become doctors, police officers, don't come to an online message board and force you ideals on others, you guys are just awful.
Tis why I refuse to be identified with any of your groups.
Nothing helpful is ever posted on this board, just a bunch of fools who are in love with themselves.
I have not seen a single topic on this board that actually pertained to anything important, just "this game sucks" or "you're dumb for calling this game stupid" and who can forget the old "this game has so many flaws and glitches and you're dumb for enjoying it"
You people are just awful.
Also, another thought,
Just because you don't enjoy something doesn't mean others can't, and vice-versa.
Nobody cares what you think, and you aren't paid to write anything so please, please go somewhere (this is not directed towards anyone in particular, its directed towards this whole board)
#22SparNar607Posted 1/19/2013 1:23:03 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
Trolls make up a large amount of this board. And most antis are lurkers.

DuuuDe. Do you have any proof to back up your claim?

The proof is in the words.

Words are for demons. We should settle this like Nephilim.

*Walks in a circle around you and doesn't attack*

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv5hlquMbX1r0xbtl.gif
---
"On and On the road does go, down into the depths below"
"Off you went to call the King, you wish to hear the Devil sing."
#23TopdrunkeePosted 1/19/2013 1:41:00 PM
The only reason people even oppose this game so greatly is to feel like they're doing something valiant, you're all full of yourselves, you wanna help others?

LOL, no. The answer is quite simple. I do it for the LULZ. I'm generally happy with my life.
Just because I like to troll DmC kids does not reflect one's standard of living.
It's goddamn public message board. You post on it with whatever filth comes into your mind, simply because you can.
What Gamefaqs ought to do is control language so that only fans can post at a messageboard but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Nothing helpful is ever posted on this board, just a bunch of fools who are in love with themselves.

Preach on rebel! Go on with your badass anarchic self. Down with the monarchy & the republic!

I have not seen a single topic on this board that actually pertained to anything important, just "this game sucks" or "you're dumb for calling this game stupid" and who can forget the old "this game has so many flaws and glitches and you're dumb for enjoying it"

Duh, it's gamefaqs. What were you expecting? A peer reviewed rebuttal about the ethics & thought process of Tammy Atoinades, they renaissance revisionary?

Also, another thought,
Just because you don't enjoy something doesn't mean others can't, and vice-versa.
Nobody cares what you think, and you aren't paid to write anything so please, please go somewhere (this is not directed towards anyone in particular, its directed towards this whole board)

Your thoughts are worthless. You think you're speaking the cold hard truth but the actuality is that no one cares. It's just the nature of gamefaqs. Posting here is a giant waste of time. You, trying to make sense out of it is an even greater waste of time.

Hell, I just wasted more of my time because I couldn't stand your self righteous post, as you tried to denounce the other so called self righteous.
Gamefaqs has always been a mess. Adapt & overcome.
The only difference between this place and 4chan is that we actually have a gestapo who come in the form of moderators.
Who usually abuse their power but that's why they're called the gestapo.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/BoozeAholic
#24kaliedascope93Posted 1/19/2013 1:49:56 PM
You know whats really ironic. The people who hate the game will probably still be on this board long after those who have enjoyed it, move on to other games and other boards.
#25gamer6879403333Posted 1/19/2013 2:09:30 PM
kaliedascope93 posted...
You know whats really ironic. The people who hate the game will probably still be on this board long after those who have enjoyed it, move on to other games and other boards.

True. That's what happened to the Metroid Other M board and the Mass Effect 3 forums on the Bioware Social Network.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#26Jokerz_WildcardPosted 1/19/2013 2:17:48 PM
Topdrunkee posted...
The only reason people even oppose this game so greatly is to feel like they're doing something valiant, you're all full of yourselves, you wanna help others?

LOL, no. The answer is quite simple. I do it for the LULZ. I'm generally happy with my life.
Just because I like to troll DmC kids does not reflect one's standard of living.
It's goddamn public message board. You post on it with whatever filth comes into your mind, simply because you can.
What Gamefaqs ought to do is control language so that only fans can post at a messageboard but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Preach on rebel! Go on with your badass anarchic self. Down with the monarchy & the republic!

Duh, it's gamefaqs. What were you expecting? A peer reviewed rebuttal about the ethics & thought process of Tammy Atoinades, they renaissance revisionary?

Also, another thought,

Your thoughts are worthless. You think you're speaking the cold hard truth but the actuality is that no one cares. It's just the nature of gamefaqs. Posting here is a giant waste of time. You, trying to make sense out of it is an even greater waste of time.

Hell, I just wasted more of my time because I couldn't stand your self righteous post, as you tried to denounce the other so called self righteous.
Gamefaqs has always been a mess. Adapt & overcome.
The only difference between this place and 4chan is that we actually have a gestapo who come in the form of moderators.
Who usually abuse their power but that's why they're called the gestapo.

4chan has moderators, but yeah, you're right.
I guess I expect too much from others, hence why I'm generally disappointed with most of humanity.
I'm sorry, clearly you're correct.