Dante is a pretty cool guy

#1SinisterSamuraiPosted 1/19/2013 12:55:58 PM(edited)
SPOILERS IN TOPIC
He causes an apocalypse that literally leaves the world in pieces and does afraid to lead humanity out of the rubble.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#2PirateSwordsmanPosted 1/19/2013 12:56:35 PM
It's not like he knew it was gonna happen, he was just going along with Vino's plan. Heck, Vino's even the one who closed the Hell Gate.
---
~On How To Close Topics - In Memory of callingjaguar~
callingjaguar:
tell me how to take it off or i will c*m on you
#3SinisterSamurai(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 1:00:36 PM
And then he refuses to man up and even prevents humanity from having a central figure to rally around. At a time when humanity most needs a leader, he decides he wants the world to be like Somalia but with demons.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#4PirateSwordsmanPosted 1/19/2013 1:05:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5Pesmerga255Posted 1/19/2013 1:06:36 PM
He doesn't know who he is any more..............
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#6PirateSwordsmanPosted 1/19/2013 1:06:51 PM
SinisterSamurai posted...
And then he refuses to man up and even prevents humanity from having a central figure to rally around. At a time when humanity most needs a leader, he decides he wants the world to be like Somalia but with demons.

Wait, what do you mean, he refuses to man up and let the world be like Somalia but with demons? He flat-out stated he was going to become the protector of the world.
---
~On How To Close Topics - In Memory of callingjaguar~
callingjaguar:
tell me how to take it off or i will c*m on you
#7SinisterSamurai(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 1:26:30 PM
PirateSwordsman posted...
SinisterSamurai posted...

Wait, what do you mean, he refuses to man up and let the world be like Somalia but with demons? He flat-out stated he was going to become the protector of the world.

Two people or groups want to kill each other for some reason. How do you protect them? Do you stop them? Isn't that the same as imposing laws/will, and if so, how is that different than what Vergil was proposing? Do you let them have it out? if so, how are you protecting them?
---
#8SinisterSamurai(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 8:36:25 AM
1st bump.
---
#9TrueKirbyPosted 1/20/2013 8:40:32 AM
He cusses and doesn't fraid of anything.
---
I had a bowl of milk for breakfast. Without any milk. People who agree:1 People who don't agree:0
#10Chisai73Posted 1/20/2013 8:40:44 AM
I didn't really understand the twitter part. Was that referencing the coming conflict of man vs. demon? Or was it just to be funny?