Seriously, This game is by far the worst game that uses the Unreal Engine

#21malicemizerfanPosted 1/19/2013 11:48:10 PM
SilentS89 posted...
malicemizerfan posted...
SilentS89 posted...
Games that run at 60fps on Unreal were made by studios with a lot more talent than NT.

Games can run well on Unreal, just Hack and Slash is a poor choice for it.

It is similar to taking your golf cart onto the highway. You can do it, but it won't compare to a vehicle that is suited for it.

hey, that golf cart thing all just depends on how far you're willing to push stupidity. I'm pretty sure given a week, and a few grand, me and my friend could get one up to highway speed, probably even faster.

In our comparison, you would be one of the studios with more talent than NT.

nah, we're just stupid, and disregard things like safety regulations, and when challenged, we do things that leave people dumbfounded(more in a if they put that much effort into literally anything else, they could probably cure cancer kind of way)

give me 6 picholo petes, and i will give you the chunk of street I just blasted out with them.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#22ResidentGear31Posted 1/19/2013 11:48:42 PM
malicemizerfan posted...
SilentS89 posted...
ResidentGear31 posted...
i dont care if its running at 5fps

Wow

Wasn't there a story on the news about that kid who plays videogames, even though he's blind? Think we found his gfaqs account.

Way to take my post out of context by quoting one line.

I havent missed one combo or dodge etc due to slowdown in fps. So no matter what fps this game is running at who cares, it works. If it doesnt mess up the combat then why gripe about it? Or did i miss the bashing everything about this game bandwagon?
#23gamer6879403333Posted 1/19/2013 11:49:15 PM
What's wrong with what I said? It's a fact that a slower paced game doesn't need a high frame rate, because you don't need every split second to matter as much much as it does in a super high paced game like the old DMC series or Ninja Gaiden. Just because you don't like facts produner doesn't mean the facts will go away because you demand them to.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#24malicemizerfanPosted 1/19/2013 11:50:22 PM
ResidentGear31 posted...
malicemizerfan posted...
SilentS89 posted...
ResidentGear31 posted...

Wow

Wasn't there a story on the news about that kid who plays videogames, even though he's blind? Think we found his gfaqs account.

Way to take my post out of context by quoting one line.

I havent missed one combo or dodge etc due to slowdown in fps. So no matter what fps this game is running at who cares, it works. If it doesnt mess up the combat then why gripe about it? Or did i miss the bashing everything about this game bandwagon?

I quoted someone who took that one segment out of the rest of what you said which was, also blatantly stupid.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#25FireMage7777Posted 1/19/2013 11:51:14 PM
UnknownWin posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Um..Too Human?

I admit that I was exaggerating a bit when I said the worst, But this game is just godawful, If you can't make your game looks good, Don't make it AT ALL!

50 Cent: Blood In The Sand
---
ScrewAttack needs to redo Goku Vs Superman with actual research on Goku. One word: Katchin...I mean Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 21.675 trillion tons in base form
#26pyro_buntaPosted 1/19/2013 11:51:44 PM
gamer6879403333 posted...
What's wrong with what I said? It's a fact that a slower paced game doesn't need a high frame rate, because you don't need every split second to matter as much much as it does in a super high paced game like the old DMC series or Ninja Gaiden. Just because you don't like facts produner doesn't mean the facts will go away because you demand them to.

The reason why it's slower in the first place is because the engine couldn't handle 60fps. Learn to read.
---
...for Tony Redgrave...
#27SiLVeR_420Posted 1/19/2013 11:51:49 PM
UnknownWin posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Um..Too Human?

I admit that I was exaggerating a bit when I said the worst, But this game is just godawful, If you can't make your game looks good, Don't make it AT ALL!

Although I did like Too Human its a pretty poor use of UE.
Too Humans story is what kept me going.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#28Malus_X6Posted 1/19/2013 11:57:39 PM
ResidentGear31 posted...

Wow

Yeah.. .That one dumbass statement.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#29gamer6879403333Posted 1/19/2013 11:57:55 PM
pyro_bunta posted...
The reason why it's slower in the first place is because the engine couldn't handle 60fps. Learn to read.

And I'm saying that's irrelevant because it doesn't need 60 FPS for the combat DmC has.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#30FireMage7777Posted 1/20/2013 12:00:06 AM
gamer6879403333 posted...
pyro_bunta posted...

And I'm saying that's irrelevant because it doesn't need 60 FPS for the combat DmC has.

The combat is a result of the engine not being able to handle 60fos. Pls obtane cloo
---
ScrewAttack needs to redo Goku Vs Superman with actual research on Goku. One word: Katchin...I mean Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 21.675 trillion tons in base form