Seriously, This game is by far the worst game that uses the Unreal Engine

#41gamer6879403333Posted 1/20/2013 12:19:54 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
The average for this game is 22-28 fps.

Let me quote myself with a certain word bolded.

"I can't think of any game I've ever heard where 30 wasn't the intended target that was mostly reached."

Now, is 28 out of 30 frames "mostly reached"? Yes? The correct answer is yes. That fits right with what I said.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#42FireMage7777Posted 1/20/2013 12:20:38 AM
gamer6879403333 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
30fps isn't even reached here...

Yeah it is. Are you back to making up facts to make the game look worse again? I thought you was done beating that dead horse... Guess not.

I don't make up stuff. Look at any technical look at the game. It's high 20's. You should really do your research
---
ScrewAttack needs to redo Goku Vs Superman with actual research on Goku. One word: Katchin...I mean Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 21.675 trillion tons in base form
#43ejshinPosted 1/20/2013 12:22:10 AM
You mean it's worse than Stranglehold and Alpha Protocol. Yeah, credibility lost.
---
Those that do not understand satire are often those subject to it
#44megaultrarice34Posted 1/20/2013 12:23:18 AM
SilentS89 posted...

This games best framerate is Bayonetta's worst framerate.

Off topic, but that's not entirely true. Post-patch PS3 Bayonetta never drops to 30 flat. It dangles around 33-34 at its absolute worst. Pre-patch I would agree though.

But using this as an example, when Bayonetta is rocking at its normal 40-50 fps average, it is a clear difference in the game's combat speed when its running at its worst. Clear as day.
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#45SilentS89Posted 1/20/2013 12:24:29 AM
megaultrarice34 posted...
SilentS89 posted...

This games best framerate is Bayonetta's worst framerate.

Off topic, but that's not entirely true. Post-patch PS3 Bayonetta never drops to 30 flat. It dangles around 33-34 at its absolute worst. Pre-patch I would agree though.

But using this as an example, when Bayonetta is rocking at its normal 40-50 fps average, it is a clear difference in the game's combat speed when its running at its worst. Clear as day.

Fair enough, thanks for information.
#46SiLVeR_420Posted 1/20/2013 12:32:05 AM
ejshin posted...
You mean it's worse than Stranglehold and Alpha Protocol. Yeah, credibility lost.

Hey. Stranglehold was fun...I bought it for the same reason everyone else did...
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#47Dominus_1Posted 1/20/2013 12:34:18 AM
truly_FLCL posted...
ResidentGear31 posted...
Saying this is the worst game to use the UE is nothing but being a troll.

This is a good game. Deal with it.

UE3 was built for first person shooters. It really isn't suited for games like DMC, NO MATTER WHAT. It's literally-not-built-for-hack & slash-games. Deal with it.

fallenangel2100 posted...
I see no problem with it game runs fine for me 30fps 60fps 100fps over 9000fps whoopdy frigging doo

Yet another ignorant idiot that fails to understand why games like DMC should run on 60fps. Seriously, just look up at why fast paced action fighting games need to be at least running on 60fps.

there is NO reason that DmC "needs" to run at 60

the game runs fine at 30, and the only reason you'd want 60 is for more visual fluidity

but wait, that's an aesthetic thing, which y'all are ragging on tameem for emphasizing (albeit differently)

It also affects response time. In a 30 fps game you will probably have twice the input lag of a 60 fps game.
#48MikailinPosted 1/20/2013 12:45:55 AM
pyro_bunta posted...
ResidentGear31 posted...

UE3 was built for first person shooters. It really isn't suited for games like DMC, NO MATTER WHAT. It's literally-not-built-for-hack & slash-games. Deal with it.

I see no problem with it game runs fine for me 30fps 60fps 100fps over 9000fps whoopdy frigging doo

Yet another ignorant idiot that fails to understand why games like DMC should run on 60fps. Seriously, just look up at why fast paced action fighting games need to be at least running on 60fps.

As if you're personally involved in the development team. You people are something else on gamefaqs. Learn a couple pieces of terms revolving around frames and an engine and you swear you can tell anyone anything.
#49Psychochild27Posted 1/20/2013 12:55:28 AM
Malus_X6 posted...
ResidentGear31 posted...
i dont care if its running at 5fps

Wow

Yeah.. .That one dumbass statement.

Luckily NT's got him covered:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_414846&feature=iv&src_vid=ZXNJgXJvhL0&v=WfNh-_wCYMg
#50pyro_buntaPosted 1/20/2013 12:59:39 AM
Mikailin posted...
pyro_bunta posted...
ResidentGear31 posted...

As if you're personally involved in the development team. You people are something else on gamefaqs. Learn a couple pieces of terms revolving around frames and an engine and you swear you can tell anyone anything.

Learn 2 read "mate"
---
...for Tony Redgrave...