Seriously, This game is by far the worst game that uses the Unreal Engine

#51ejshinPosted 1/20/2013 1:50:09 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
ejshin posted...
You mean it's worse than Stranglehold and Alpha Protocol. Yeah, credibility lost.

Hey. Stranglehold was fun...I bought it for the same reason everyone else did...

I bought it for HD Hardboiled packaged on disc. Couldn't bring myself to actually beat the game.
---
Those that do not understand satire are often those subject to it
#52SiLVeR_420Posted 1/20/2013 1:52:11 AM
ejshin posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
ejshin posted...
You mean it's worse than Stranglehold and Alpha Protocol. Yeah, credibility lost.

Hey. Stranglehold was fun...I bought it for the same reason everyone else did...

I bought it for HD Hardboiled packaged on disc. Couldn't bring myself to actually beat the game.

The exact same reason I bought it...watched Hardboiled the night before..never beat it either but I did find it fun.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#53ninja_poopPosted 1/20/2013 2:05:38 AM
UnknownWin posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Um..Too Human?

I admit that I was exaggerating a bit when I said the worst, But this game is just godawful, If you can't make your game looks good, Don't make it AT ALL!

If you can't make your English look good, don't English AT ALL.
---
Not changing my signature until marijuana is legalized. Monday, January 18, 2010, 8:08 PM
-11.06.12 Colorado becomes the first state
#54Legend524Posted 1/20/2013 3:00:41 AM
Another trolling noob topic....nothing to see here. Check out hiS brand new account.
#55ZeroX07Posted 1/20/2013 3:05:45 AM
For anyone complaining about frame rate and gameplay, just play ng3 on master or ultimate ninja. Enough said.
#56CadaurnyPosted 1/20/2013 3:12:23 AM
ejshin posted...

Alpha Protocol was fantastic, sure the gameplay was mediocre and the mini-games were terrible, but I could befriend all the characters in the game and get them to work for me and betray their bosses or I could make all of them hate me and try to kill me, one guy even criticized me for wearing a stealth suit while eavesdropping on him in public and that's all I ever wanted in my RPGs. On one playthrough I managed to get a new short little mission because of a choice I made differently.
---
"Come all you Xeno scum and fallen heretics! Come face the one true might of the universe and wither under the Golden Throne's gaze!"
#57SiLVeR_420Posted 1/20/2013 3:18:24 AM
Cadaurny posted...
ejshin posted...

Alpha Protocol was fantastic, sure the gameplay was mediocre and the mini-games were terrible, but I could befriend all the characters in the game and get them to work for me and betray their bosses or I could make all of them hate me and try to kill me, one guy even criticized me for wearing a stealth suit while eavesdropping on him in public and that's all I ever wanted in my RPGs. On one playthrough I managed to get a new short little mission because of a choice I made differently.

Alpha Protocol had a lot of potential but it failed.
I did like the game and I do hope Sega does greenlight a sequel because I'd like Obsidian to get another chance. Also the story was pretty good. Obsidian is good at that though.
---
Forgive the name.
#58CadaurnyPosted 1/20/2013 3:23:56 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Cadaurny posted...
ejshin posted...

I did like the game and I do hope Sega does greenlight a sequel because I'd like Obsidian to get another chance. Also the story was pretty good. Obsidian is good at that though.

Agreed, sadly I doubt they''ll ever greenlight a sequel, which is a shame because the world needs more modern day spy RPGs. At least Project Eternity looks like it might be good.
---
"Come all you Xeno scum and fallen heretics! Come face the one true might of the universe and wither under the Golden Throne's gaze!"
#59SiLVeR_420Posted 1/20/2013 3:26:40 AM
Cadaurny posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Cadaurny posted...
ejshin posted...

Agreed, sadly I doubt they''ll ever greenlight a sequel, which is a shame because the world needs more modern day spy RPGs. At least Project Eternity looks like it might be good.

Sega is just stupid. They will never be forgiven for what Sonic 06 was.
---
Forgive the name.
#60malicemizerfanPosted 1/20/2013 2:44:38 PM
truly_FLCL posted...
SNIPPED

... wtf actually talks like that

did you wear a trench coat to school

were/are you deluded about how cool you think you are

did wear a trench to school, two of them actually(okay, the second was a duster. oilcloth for dealing with rain, which is not the same as a trench coat) was on a first name basis with the security team at my school(not in a bad way)

and I know that I'm not cool, just that I have moments of incredibly awesome things happening, and that for every one of those I have 10 stories about how I tried to do a twist kick and managed to land both of my shoes on different roofs while hitting my head on the ground.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.